Hi its saying multi player restricted how do I turn it of so he can play fortnite thanks x

Discus and support Hi its saying multi player restricted how do I turn it of so he can play fortnite thanks x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi its saying multi player restricted how do I turn it of so he can play fortnite thanks x 0da52e08-bcd6-4086-aebb-645d9374b682 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by George Ward1, Dec 27, 2022.

1. George Ward1
    George Ward1 Guest

Hi its saying multi player restricted how do I turn it of so he can play fortnite thanks x

:)

George Ward1, Dec 27, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

You can try changing your Privacy Settings at https://account.xbox.com/Profile?xr=mebarnav but if you are being redirected to the support page when you click on Privacy Settings option, it means the system is detecting that you're on a child account so you need to use an adult account (organizer) from your Family Group and change your settings on the same link.

Please make sure that all settings under the Privacy tab and Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety are set to "Allow" or "Everyone". It should be like the screenshot below.

Also, make sure that these settings are set to "Allow"

- You can see and upload community creations

- You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

- Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

[​IMG]
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox live gold fortnite

I Think, first you don't dispend $300 to just play Fortnite or a just game, you invest $300 on X Box One S and after than you dispend more $30 by a game.

You don't dispend $9.99 in a gold to play Fortnite but yes this is for you can play in Multiplayr. So Fortnite is a Multiplayer game and you need of the Live Gold to do this.

But you have together a great multi-player system, stable, with a big infraestructure and more 4 games free by mounth so, I think that is a great investiment
  4. sparkymac Win User

Old Xbox account need to convert to a child account

Ok it is set at his correct birthday. I can also alter this as well, so not sure how that locks it down. Anyway got him online this morning on our xbox one, but he could not play online. So whilst still logged into his profile I went to the privacy and security
    settings on the console and changed the allow online play selection. Now I thought he shouldn't be able to access these settings in the console as he can change the others as well. Eg friends request etc. I thought it would require a password . So whys this
    happening ?

Before I activated his acc I sent a friend request from his profile and it asked me to verify, which is what I wanted, but if he can turn this off in the console setting under his profile then what's the point. Need to lock this down.

Basically I wanted to be able to do the following

Restrict game rated M games unless I say it's ok eg I enter a pass code and he can play them

Restrict friends requests

Restricted voice

Protect all the above from being changed by him

Thanks for your help so far
  5. JerredCook Win User

Cannot connect to minecraft servers on chromebook.

I enabled every single option for him on the link you sent me above. Still gets the same error message.

To answer your questions:

I am doing this online using my computer, not the Xbox. He has no problems with minecraft on the Xbox - it can connect to play multi-player just fine. He has no problems with multi-player with other games on the XBox. He doesn't play any other Xbox games
    on his chromebook so we have no way of knowing if there are other problems there.
  6. Plastron Win User

FIFA 14 Gamer Profile does not have correct permissions

Hi,

Thanks for replying but this account is my own and not his. I am sure he has gold because he can join party's and play on-line on Xbox 360 and its the same account. I think it might have something to do with account restrictions but I don't really know.

Thanks anyway

Andy
Thema:

1. Hi its saying multi player restricted how do I turn it of so he can play fortnite thanks x - Similar Threads - saying multi player

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?: I have this xbox since december and it hasnt given me any problem until this morning, when the xbox turned on but there was no image reflected. I tried changing the hdmi wire to different ports...
  4. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  5. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  6. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  7. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  8. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  9. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  10. I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he...: My son and I were gonna play minecraft together. I bought minecraft on Xbox (giving another $20) and when it loaded, it said he couldn't play multi-player because of the family permissions. Which...