Hi is there anyway to contact enforcement xbox team about a permanent ban that got denied...

Discus and support Hi is there anyway to contact enforcement xbox team about a permanent ban that got denied... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Almost a little after a year ago my old xbox account got permanent ban. I at the time didn’t know why and was confused and even tried to appeal for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Find The Killer, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Hi is there anyway to contact enforcement xbox team about a permanent ban that got denied...

Almost a little after a year ago my old xbox account got permanent ban. I at the time didn’t know why and was confused and even tried to appeal for something I didn’t even know where to start. I ended up finding out why and it was indeed necessary for the action my account was involved in (modding), and I was wondering if I could just have another chance at getting my account back. I never had access to such modding tools and someone else I knew did and he was the one who did the “modding” action on my account which I didn’t know the consequences of at the time. I lost all my games I purchased throughout the years and in game currency/progress to the games I still have a passion for playing for. I don’t know if it’s possible to like remove the mods that my “friend” did at the time, but I would do anything to help ensure if I ever got a second chance that you knew I would never do such a shady and unnecessary thing on my Xbox ever again. If anyone is willing to give me a solution or at least point a finger to the right direction, please contact me. If any kindhearted person from the enforcement team sees this, I would like to recorrect my mistake. Thank You.

:)

Find The Killer, Mar 11, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Hi is there anyway to contact enforcement xbox team about a permanent ban that got denied on the appeal request option?

Almost a little after a year ago my old xbox account got permanent ban. I at the time didn’t know why and was confused and even tried to appeal for something I didn’t even know where to start. I ended up finding out why and it was indeed necessary for the action my account was involved in (modding), and I was wondering if I could just have another chance at getting my account back. I never had access to such modding tools and someone else I knew did and he was the one who did the “modding” action on my account which I didn’t know the consequences of at the time. I lost all my games I purchased throughout the years and in game currency/progress to the games I still have a passion for playing for. I don’t know if it’s possible to like remove the mods that my “friend” did at the time, but I would do anything to help ensure if I ever got a second chance that you knew I would never do such a shady and unnecessary thing on my Xbox ever again. If anyone is willing to give me a solution or at least point a finger to the right direction, please contact me. If any kindhearted person from the enforcement team sees this, I would like to recorrect my mistake. Thank You.
    If you already filed a case review and it was "denied" then that's it. Theres nothing else that can be done unfortunately.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi is there anyway to contact enforcement xbox team about a permanent ban that got denied on the appeal request option?

Hi Find!

This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I would feel the same way if I were in your shoes. Please be advised that the Xbox Enforcement team are working offline. We can only get in touch with them when we report something to them like a player report or when we file a case review. Also, applying for a case review can only be made once. If it's denied, I am afraid there's not much we can do.

To prevent this from happening again, I advise you to review the Xbox Community Standards here https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards to make sure we don't violate their terms and conditions.
  4. SpeshalMarketa Win User

Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14 day ban.

How do you even contact the enforcement team I've got nothing on my account saying I'm banned on the enforcement part yet turn on console I'm permanently banned
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

Console bans

Unfortunately console bans cannot be reversed/removed.

The previous owner must have done something bad enough to warrant the ban, You also cannot contact the enforcement team in anyway, The case review process is the only way of contacting them but this cannot be performed for permanent console bans.
  6. Frizio I iB Win User

J'ai était banni pour rien

Hey there :)

sorry to hear about you ban...

anyway next time contact the enforcement team ;)
Thema:

Hi is there anyway to contact enforcement xbox team about a permanent ban that got denied...

1. Hi is there anyway to contact enforcement xbox team about a permanent ban that got denied... - Similar Threads - anyway contact enforcement

2. is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...: I've just been suspended earlier today because I asked someone "what is bros loadout to take that long to beat ml lmao", ml is a boss in the game Terraria. I'm also wondering if you can get some...
  3. Is there anyway to contact the enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to contact the enforcement team?: I have recently had my xbox account permanently suspended for using an achievement unlocker. I filed an appeal, stating that it was my first time ever unlocking achievements unfairly, that if I...
  4. Anyway to have safety or enforcement teams contact me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyway to have safety or enforcement teams contact me?: I received my first ban yesterday logging onto my account. It didn’t give me many details so I want to the enforcement page and found that it is a permanent ban to my surprise. Like I said I have...
  5. Is there anyway to contact someone to help me with my Xbox Live account suspention.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to contact someone to help me with my Xbox Live account suspention.: I am really struggling to be happy with out my xbox account it got banned from multiplayer for 14 days and I cannot handle it. please help ab829563-e81d-4a44-9cb8-71f2eba71571
  6. Genuinely Microsoft has the worst customer support ever... Anyway to contact American...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Genuinely Microsoft has the worst customer support ever... Anyway to contact American...: I recently had my account compromised and someone got into it, so I made a ticket hoping microsoft would do something, but of course no even though they said it would take a max of 72 hours, its...
  7. Is there anyway to contact a human without having to meet very specific requirements to be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to contact a human without having to meet very specific requirements to be...: I need to get in touch with an actual HUMAN to help with my account recovery. The outlook account is the same as my xbox account so if im locked out of one, im locked out of both and can't recover...
  8. Is there anyway to contact to McAllen, TX repair center to see if they received my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to contact to McAllen, TX repair center to see if they received my controller?: I sent in my Elite Series 1 Controller still under warranty on May 26th, according to my tracking I got through Fedex it was delivered on May 29th. It still has not been updated under my account...
  9. 2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?: How do I change my xuid? How do I contact xbox enforcement? fbd87cf1-ae7e-4288-9022-696d36118112
  10. Is there anyway to contact someone to retrieve a deleted minecraft world from the cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to contact someone to retrieve a deleted minecraft world from the cloud saves: im just wondering if it's possible because i saw that it was from others online 0ce58731-9eb0-4296-a0ad-b1052d99e135