Hi, is there a solution to lost progress on Forza Horizon 5 ?

Discus and support Hi, is there a solution to lost progress on Forza Horizon 5 ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Few months back played about 10-15 hours. Recently reinstalled FH5 and had a problem with syncing after few tries game started. unfortunately all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Witkac, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Witkac
    Witkac Guest

Few months back played about 10-15 hours.

Recently reinstalled FH5 and had a problem with syncing

after few tries game started.

unfortunately all progres has gone and tried few solutions like deleting local saves, resyncing all for nothing.

i was only able to return to new game.

if anyone solved this please let me know what i can do about it,

PS - sorry for my english.

:)

Witkac, Feb 12, 2023
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Game pass not saving progress...

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 5 crashing and losing your progress. That is definitely frustrating. Was this on PC or an Xbox console?

You can check the Forza Horizon support article which offers steps you can take, including submitting a ticket. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Additional Support articles:

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Games & apps | Xbox Support

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums and community support, visit:

Forza Motorsport forums
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Cloud data recovery after update

Hi Lunaria20, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this

I'm sorry to hear you lost the progress in Forza Horizon 5. In situations like this I recommend you to reach Forza support.

They can help you to recover this progress, before that make sure to follow all the steps provided in the next article:
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  4. MiguelFernández5 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 progress lost

Hello, thank you very much for your help.

I did all the steps and couldn't get the progress back. It's a good solution, but it's already too late for me... my original local saves were deleted by new cloud saves without giving me a choice. Now my original saves are gone.

I'm talking to Forza support:

"Unfortunately, due to technical limitations, we are unable to restore any lost progress such as experience and campaign completion. However, we are able to return your inventory, which may include but is not limited to cars, credits, and/or skates."

I'm afraid the next time I launch it will be when my save files get corrupted and disappear again.

I've seen many cases like mine... They have to do something safer in Forza to avoid losing progress, just pressing a button loses everything...
  5. Smwutches Win User

Forza Horizon 5 progress lost

Saves don't transfer to the Steam version of the game. You'd have to buy it from Microsoft to keep your progress.
  6. Francia J. Win User

lost progress in Forza horizon 5

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC? This will determine the steps we have to perform.

Also, this usually happens if we choose the wrong saved data.
Thema:

1. Hi, is there a solution to lost progress on Forza Horizon 5 ? - Similar Threads - solution lost progress

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions): [XBOX ONE] My wired headset mic will not work, the Xbox picks up my voice on party overlay and text to speech but no one can hear me and I can’t hear people. I can hear everything else. I have:...
  6. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  7. Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?: I have an xbox one S and it comes up with error E200 I have tried all the troubleshooting options and during the offline update I get an Error E101 and when I try to factory reset it, it will turn...
  8. Seeking Solutions for Connectivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Solutions for Connectivity: Esteemed Gaming Sages, I trust this message finds you immersed in the vibrant landscapes of digital conquests. Alas, my loyal Xbox, the gatekeeper to gaming realms, is ensnared in the perplexing...
  9. Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution: So, i went to turn on my Xbox series X and was met with error code E201 with a long jumble of numbers an letters afterwards. I restarted and it was the same. Error E201 with a different jumble,...
  10. “Detected Lost Connection” solutions (for switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Detected Lost Connection” solutions (for switch): I keep getting a kicked from my friend’s world with the same message “detected connection lost”. I’ve looked this up and people have the same issue but no solutions are working for me. I play on...