hi is the update problem sorted out in flight sim with xbox s

Discus and support hi is the update problem sorted out in flight sim with xbox s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi could you tell if the update problem on fs 2020 using xbox s is sorted out------many thanks af102994-7430-4ed6-8749-e3e6ac944fcb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by radeon3, Feb 12, 2023.

1. radeon3
    radeon3 Guest

hi could you tell if the update problem on fs 2020 using xbox s is sorted out------many thanks

:)

radeon3, Feb 12, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

There have been some reports of issues with updates failing to install, and some players have reported that they are still experiencing bugs and other issues with the game. Microsoft has acknowledged these issues and has been working to address them through further updates and patches. If you are experiencing problems with updates or other issues in Microsoft Flight Simulator, I would recommend checking the game's official website at https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re... for the latest information on known issues and potential workarounds.
  3. dempup Win User

compatibilidad x box one s

Hi Luis.

The MS Flight Sim 2020, has not yet been announced for the Xbox, so currently we can't tell you if it will run on the Xone s or it will be for the series S/X.
  4. Richard Fazio Win User

I have MSFS installed and it is on version 1.18.14. When I try to start it up it tells me there is a mandatory update. The store says I'm up to date?? What do I do??

What fixed it was installing Xbox on the PC. Not Xbox game bar but just plain Xbox. It is like the Microsoft Store but for games mostly. It recognized that I needed to update Microsoft Flight Sim but would not do it. I clicked on the update for Microsoft Flight Sim and nothing would happen. But then I went back to Microsoft Store and it recognized I needed to update MSFS and did it. Problem solved.
  5. ngocphi Win User

On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option for Controllers. How do I add??

Please don't confuse the op anymore

@op please disregard what he said it's wrong

Xbox one games are not s or x

They are just xbox one

And it's Xbox series S or X NOT xbox one series s or x

4 year old.computera has issues running flight SIM

A jaguar based system.will never run flight sim

You are reading the box wrong

Yes it's compatible for xbox one " and " flight sim ON SUPPORTED platforms

You can use flight sim on pc and series consoles that are compatible

But you can only use that stick on a xbox one for flying games like starwars squadrons

The difference between xbox one and series consoles are generational NOT just a number

Xbox one cpus are based on old 16year old Opteron jaguar based cpus

The Xbox one x has thr same cpu but and updated gpu

Series s/x has a 2year old Zen 2 threadripper cpu with an rdna 2 apu combo
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

as you have an xbox one s then you can't have flight sim, it is only available on PC, Series S and Series X
Thema:

1. hi is the update problem sorted out in flight sim with xbox s - Similar Threads - update problem sorted

2. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  5. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  6. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  7. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  8. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  9. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  10. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...