Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer.

Discus and support Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cant plant multiplayer from September 30th to the 14th of October. I didn't have Xbox live on the 30th too play any online games too be banned for. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JosephBrown402, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer.

Cant plant multiplayer from September 30th to the 14th of October. I didn't have Xbox live on the 30th too play any online games too be banned for. I just collected enough bottles and cans so I could get a card to get live back so I could play. Go ahead and get it all done up and find out my account is banned from matchmaking. Can anyone help me repeal this ban. I feel I have been served some injustice here.

:)

JosephBrown402, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer.

Yep, you'd have to file a case review with the enforcement team then
  3. Smwutches Win User

Regular support doesn't handle enforcement issues. Only the enforcement team does.
  4. JosephBrown402 Win User

Im banned from Xbox live until October 14th. This banning seems very harsh. I don't make any money too buy live and I was able too get a card by taking back bottles and cans. I put the card on not knowing I was banned. Is there no customer service for Xbox anymore. Is it all really just out sourced. Id just very much like for my live too go to waste as I don't have any means of getting anymore.
  5. JosephBrown402 Win User

Update Microsoft won't appeal the ban although I literally haven't had Xbox live in 8 years. This is is literally the must absurd disgrace Xbox will be lucky if I stay a customer if they continue to threaten me and my account.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I apologize for the trouble, it will not be available on my end as well but usually it's available on enforcement website.
Thema:

1. Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer. - Similar Threads - I'm wondering anyone

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  4. I'm stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm stuck: I cant get java for free even though I have bedrock and play on windows 11 c0c3cd65-b57a-41e5-bf92-1919e4cf80c0
  5. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  6. i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed: it was a free name change too so im really confused whats the problem 8dd660c0-8970-4193-bbc4-6e09e6c58455
  7. My controller's right stick gradually drifts downwards and I'm wondering if this can be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller's right stick gradually drifts downwards and I'm wondering if this can be...: My controller's right stick gradually drifts downwards but when i move it is normal so I'm wondering if this can be fixed easily b6d134a8-a0cc-41b6-80d0-530f33642490
  8. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  9. I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...: Keep getting temp comm banned on cod mw2 2023 by the AI mod they have and I'm wondering how much longer I have. 56fb1abc-53d3-4e0f-a51b-d5c5bf8a1ca3
  10. I have an error code on my Xbox1 that says (0x80820003 -0x1A) I'm wondering how I can fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an error code on my Xbox1 that says (0x80820003 -0x1A) I'm wondering how I can fix...: No details really just issues with reading, I've cleaned my reader and still doesn't help 4ed9927b-9fec-457e-854a-0fe1bb52536a