hi I'm use remote play how i can increase resolution

Discus and support hi I'm use remote play how i can increase resolution in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I'm use remote play how i can increase resolution 8bb9b923-c428-4031-91fe-ef12cebba53c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hossein Shafiei, Nov 29, 2022.

1. hi I'm use remote play how i can increase resolution

:)

Hossein Shafiei, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello Hossein , unfortunately it is not possible to increase the resolution, doesn't matter what Xbox you have or network.

If you play on the phone it will be at 720p. If you play on your PC with the Xbox Test App, it will be at 720p or newer at 1080p test mode.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Remote Play locked to 720p resolution with poor bitrate?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello JustManty, yes, for now the maximum resolution of remote play is 720p and unfortunately it is not possible to increase the resolution, doesn't matter what Xbox you have or network.

If you play on the phone it will be at 720p. If you play on your PC with the Xbox Test App, it will be at 720p or newer at 1080p test mode.
  4. jamiea1991 Win User

Xbox One S doesn't display on the TV any more.

i had same problem. i had to use remote play through the xbox via the xbox app. then changed the resolution back to 4k or whatever as i accidently set it 720p some how and couldnt see the screen to change it back. The remote play allowed me to see the
    screen through my phone. Hope it works and helps
  5. andersonpassos Win User

why does remote play disconnect every time i unmute my mic?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following:

Check your network connection: Make sure that your network connection is stable and that you have a strong signal.

Increase bandwidth: If possible, increase the available bandwidth on your network to help remote play handle both the audio and video streams.

Check audio settings: Ensure that the audio settings on your device are configured properly and that there are no conflicting settings that may cause the connection to drop.

Update the remote play software: Make sure that you have the latest version of the remote play software installed on your device.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xbox cloud gaming showing black screen on pc.

Hi Shyaway. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that you are experiencing this issue. If possible, have you tried using Remote Play on a different device to see if the issue affects multiple devices? You can test it on your phone using the Xbox app: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/how-to-set-up-remote-play

Open the Xbox mobile app.
    Select the My Library icon and select Consoles.
    Select the console you want to connect to and then press Remote play on this device.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. hi I'm use remote play how i can increase resolution - Similar Threads - I'm remote play

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  5. I'm stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm stuck: I cant get java for free even though I have bedrock and play on windows 11 c0c3cd65-b57a-41e5-bf92-1919e4cf80c0
  6. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  7. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat): Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see...
  8. Error when I'm use my controller in remote play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when I'm use my controller in remote play: [img] Hello, I can't use my controller in remote play with Android 11. (screen in attachment) And I have no idea why it does this 238acddb-0f06-4583-8d1c-e285428e6c89
  9. Joysticks and triggers not working on remote play. How do I fix this? I'm using a 5g...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joysticks and triggers not working on remote play. How do I fix this? I'm using a 5g...: Joysticks and triggers not working on remote play. How do I fix this? I'm using a 5g OnePlus Nord n200. I've tried 4 different controllers with the same results. Everything works fine until I...
  10. Remote play doesn't work when I'm away from home

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play doesn't work when I'm away from home: Hello, I have an issue. At home I can use remote play it's stable, I'm able to play without any problem or input lag. But problem is when I go to work and try to hop on, console shows up in the...