Hi, I'm trying to play campaign on call of duty modern warfare but, it only shows MWII and...

Discus and support Hi, I'm trying to play campaign on call of duty modern warfare but, it only shows MWII and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to play campaign on call of duty modern warfare but, it only shows MWII and warzone. I'm wondering if you help me find campaign as I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richard Krastins, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Hi, I'm trying to play campaign on call of duty modern warfare but, it only shows MWII and...

Hi, I'm trying to play campaign on call of duty modern warfare but, it only shows MWII and warzone. I'm wondering if you help me find campaign as I recently installed the "DLC" for campaign. I've tried opening both gamemodes but one sends me to the MWII page on the Microsoft store. I'm on an original xbox one (Not x or s version) and got it of xbox live as it said I owned the game I'm wondering if me owning it was a glitch or if I actually own it. Also it wont let me install the multiplayer features for both spec ops and normal mode. I hope you can help me resolve this problem!

:)

Richard Krastins, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi, I'm trying to play campaign on call of duty modern warfare but, it only shows MWII and warzone.

In that case, you wouldn't be able to access it, only Warzone.
  3. Richard Krastins Win User

Hi, I'm trying to play campaign on call of duty modern warfare but, it only shows MWII and warzone.

It doesn't show up on my order history, so I'm assuming that I'm not supposed to own Call of duty modern warfare.
  4. Belle B Win User

Hi Richard my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

You would need to check your order history first at account.microsoft.com and see if you own the game because if you installed Warzone, and don't own the COD MW you wouldn't be able to install the packs for that game. Only for Warzone.

Thanks
  5. HotCakeX Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Cant play campaign mode in call of duty modern warfare

Did you purchase Call of Duty Modern Warfare?

Call of Duty Warzone is free to download and play with an active Xbox Live subscription. The Call of Duty Modern Warfare campaign is not.
Thema:

Hi, I'm trying to play campaign on call of duty modern warfare but, it only shows MWII and...

1. Hi, I'm trying to play campaign on call of duty modern warfare but, it only shows MWII and... - Similar Threads - I'm trying play

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  4. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  6. I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...: I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game...
  7. I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.: Star Trek online keeps kicking me out of the new character thing and keeps saying connection lost. Also it keeps saying you need a controller for this game. :( I'm using a controller also I'm on...
  8. I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...: Please tell me how to fix this. I love ark online 20ca341e-51e1-41a5-b57f-4a7ddbaf5b8e
  9. I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...: I've tried reinstalling the game, logging out and back in, and even fully factory resetting my pc and I still get the same issue. I think my account is bugged, I've owned Minecraft for at least 5...
  10. Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...: Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am trying to play it on my PC and it won't start but...