Hi I'm trying to Gameshare but it will only let 1 of us play, is this how Gameshare works...

Discus and support Hi I'm trying to Gameshare but it will only let 1 of us play, is this how Gameshare works... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to Gameshare with my brother who has the ultimate pass but it will only let 1 of us play - is this how it works? Previously he Gameshare with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scottya44, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Scottya44
    Scottya44 Guest

Hi I'm trying to Gameshare but it will only let 1 of us play, is this how Gameshare works...

Trying to Gameshare with my brother who has the ultimate pass but it will only let 1 of us play - is this how it works? Previously he Gameshare with one of his mates and that both could play at the same time?

:)

Scottya44, Nov 6, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Hi I'm trying to Gameshare but it will only let 1 of us play, is this how Gameshare works or can you both play at the same time

If you are trying to use cloud only the subscriber can use it.

As onlythe subscriber can roam
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hi I'm trying to Gameshare but it will only let 1 of us play, is this how Gameshare works or can you both play at the same time

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Scottya, unfortunately the game division works in the way that only 1 user can use the game or subscription at a time.

Both users cannot play the same game at the same time.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  5. WebbiestFool05 Win User

Set home Xbox limits

You know gameshare only work on one console per switch right so if one console is gamesharing i dont see how that is abusing
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

shadowkeep

I believe when it comes to destiny 2 gamesharing wont work as its linked to the account it first launches on
    Gamesharing does work on Destiny 2. It's only the preorder bonuses that do not work with the gamesharing as they are for the person that preorders/bought the game.
Thema:

1. Hi I'm trying to Gameshare but it will only let 1 of us play, is this how Gameshare works... - Similar Threads - I'm trying Gameshare

2. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  3. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  4. I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one: I don't have a tv right now, and I thought I might be able to use my Microsoft laptop as a monitor instead. Microsoft.com says I can through the Xbox companion app, but when I pull it up on my...
  5. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  6. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  7. I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.: Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I'm on Windows 11 with everything on my PC up...
  8. I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...: It is a Crucial X8 1tb SSD. It is attached with a USB 3.2 cable. b9acacb0-b94d-4818-88c4-8a22d3323422
  9. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  10. I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.: Hello. I'm trying to sign out of a Microsoft account and use a new one for my xbox account. However, I don't know where to start and I've heard that you really can't due to them being linked....