Hi I’m trying to add my daughters Xbox profile to my Xbox live account , does anyone know...

Discus and support Hi I’m trying to add my daughters Xbox profile to my Xbox live account , does anyone know... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I’m trying to add my daughter profile on her own console to my account on my console ( to save money ) does anyone know the best and easiest way... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Philip Mattocks, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Hi I’m trying to add my daughters Xbox profile to my Xbox live account , does anyone know...

Hi I’m trying to add my daughter profile on her own console to my account on my console ( to save money ) does anyone know the best and easiest way todo this please .

:)

Philip Mattocks, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hi I’m trying to add my daughters Xbox profile to my Xbox live account , does anyone know how to do this please ?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Philip, Sorry friend, I don't know if I was able to understand your story correctly.

There are 2 consoles, and you want to share the content, would that be it?

If so.

Just log in with your account on her console, and put it as main

Step 1. On the main Xbox One menu, access the panel by pressing the central button on the controller and go to "All settings";

Step 2. Now in the menu, select "Personalization" and click A on "My Main Xbox";

Step 3. Each Xbox Live account can have an Xbox One console registered as the primary device. This means that, on that console, the user of that account will be granted access to all their games and subscriptions for all other profiles, as well as playing their games offline. If your console is not yet registered as primary, click on "Set this Xbox as primary";

Step 4. Please note that by doing this, your Xbox One will be removed from the primary device status of any other account. To confirm, press A;

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. lillieleapfrog Win User

Vbucks promotion

Hi, thanks for your reply.

My son and daughter each have their own xbox one console.

My daughter has never had xbox live, but my son has been an xbox live member for years.

My daughter game shares with my son. Does this affect eligibility?

If it does, i dont see why the offer even appeared in my daughters dashboard, thats kind of false adverstising.
  4. nerkomn Win User

Playing with a different local account with xbox live?

Yes, I know and it is entirely unfortunate you cannot play split screen on multiplayer!

I have an Xbox One, Malacath. I will log in to my account, then I press X on the home screen to change profiles. When I select my daughter's profile it says that it does not have Xbox Live Privileges. Somewhat frustrating.

Any ideas?
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Não consigo baixar meu perfil no xbox360 e quando eu coloco o email certo aparece um menssagem dizendo que há um problema com as credencias usudas para entrar

Hi there Kinaify08,

Thanks for the update on the issue with the Xbox 360. If the console is not recognizing the profile. I recommend to try removing the account and re-downloading the Xbox Profile. Try this article: How
    to add or remove an Xbox profile on Xbox 360

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Live sign in errors on Xbox 360

Hi there Stevo,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with signing into Xbox Live on Xbox 360.

I recommend to try removing and re-downloading the profile on the console. Try this article:

How to add or remove an Xbox profile on Xbox 360
    . Please make sure to have a stable internet connection.

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

Hi I’m trying to add my daughters Xbox profile to my Xbox live account , does anyone know...

1. Hi I’m trying to add my daughters Xbox profile to my Xbox live account , does anyone know... - Similar Threads - I’m trying add

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  4. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  5. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  6. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  7. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...
  8. So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the...
  9. i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...: i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to my old phone number and it won’t let me change my phone number 6f25daaf-a6ea-41d3-bef5-88d9d29fa854
  10. I’m trying to add my Ubisoft account to my Xbox account but there is a Ubisoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to add my Ubisoft account to my Xbox account but there is a Ubisoft account...: How do I remove the Ubisoft account that’s linked to my Xbox account so that I can add my account? I’ve tried my best but now I’m stumped. 42cd49c0-b252-456d-91eb-65c9ccfa6c51