Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

Discus and support Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rjwman220, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Rjwman220
    Rjwman220 Guest

Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me!

:)

Rjwman220, Mar 2, 2024
  2. nicolettehoward Win User

Cancellation of child profile Fortnite Crew subscription impossible - HELP PLEASE

I signed my son up for Fornite Crew on Xbox, but now want to cancel. We have tried for two weeks to cancel. He does not have his own Microsoft account. He has a child account under my Microsoft account. When I go into my account, the subscription is not there for me to cancel. When I go into his child account, it does not show there either nor on the Xbox site but it does show in his Fortnite profile that Fortnite Crew subscription is active. I tried the Microsoft web page but there is NO way to cancel. I also cannot cancel on Epic Games. I hope someone can help me as I keep on getting the Virtual Agent and no call back or assistance from a living person.
    Did you ever resolve this. I am having the same problem
  3. ComicLearner123 Win User

ComicLearner123

Hey Comic,

Thanks for your post, just to clarify are you asking about unsubscribing from Xbox Live Gold?

If you are referring to Xbox Live Gold please check out the following link to do so:

How to cancel your Xbox subscription

I hope this information helps, thanks again.
    I want to log out of the forum and do not receive more mail. In the mail you receive it says Unsubscribe: On the question, select the ellipsis (...) and then select Unsubscribe. I do not understand where
    and how?
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

How come it is extremely difficult to cancel my Fortinte Crew subscription for a month or two? It makes me not want to get it again its so difficult. I been trying for a week!

Hi Benny V, I'm an independent advisor and I'll be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Here are the steps to cancel your Fortnite Crew subscription:

In the top right corner, select your username

Click the Account tab

Navigate to the Subscriptions section in the left-hand menu

Find your Fortnite Crew subscription and click on the gear icon

Select the Unsubscribe option and complete the confirmation messages.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.

This response has been automatically translated. As a result, there may be grammatical errors or strange expressions.
  5. MadeleinDuPreez Win User

Cancellation of child profile Fortnite Crew subscription impossible - HELP PLEASE

Good day Francia J,

Thank you for your answer. It is highly appreciated.

My son and I followed your instructions, but still no joy. His profile on the Xbox says that he has no active subscriptions when we go to subscriptions. However, when we go into his profile on Fortnite, it indicates that the next recurring billing will take place on 09/11/2021.

When I go into my Microsoft account and choose 'Services & Subscription', it shows all my profile's subscriptions. But when I go into my son's profile under my Microsoft Account, it only shows his screen time, content filters, etc.

I see that a lot of other people have this issue where we are unable to cancel a subscription to Fortnite Crew on a child account held under a main profile on a Microsoft Account. I do hope that this issue can be resolved.

Any other suggestions that you or anyone else might have is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Madelein
  6. Vijay_Verma Win User

xbox

Thema:

1. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it... - Similar Threads - I’m try cancel

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  4. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  7. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  8. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  9. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  10. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99