Hi, I'm having trouble downloading Overwatch 2.

Discus and support Hi, I'm having trouble downloading Overwatch 2. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got the disc yesterday and it began downloading, when it got to 20GB out of 24GB it stopped. I was like "ok let me just go and resume installing" but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hank Is Here ™️, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Hi, I'm having trouble downloading Overwatch 2.

I got the disc yesterday and it began downloading, when it got to 20GB out of 24GB it stopped. I was like "ok let me just go and resume installing" but when I clicked it, it went on to installation stopped again, and now it keeps doing that over and over. I've tried a hard reset, a normal reset, taking the disc out, cleaning it, but nothing seems to work. What should I do?

:)

Hank Is Here ™️, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello Hank, thanks for the feedback.
  3. Hank Is Here ™️ Win User

I did what you said, and it worked but I click on it and it says you need to install this to play, but it says I’ve installed in in the manage game section. Should I re-install it?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hank, in your description you say that you tried a hard reset, and a normal reset, you already tried to reset your console keeping games and apps, if you haven't tried it follow the procedures below.

Another thing that can help, if you are playing in a new generation console, like Series S/X is try to remove games from quick resume, because when you will start some game that is very heavy in matter of memory for the console.

And finally try to do a reset on the console while keeping games and Apps.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  5. Hank Is Here ™️ Win User

Don't worry it works now, thanks a lot for the help.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Orverwatch early beta access

Hey everyone! If you pre-ordered the game before the 29th you should now have access to the Overwatch beta.

As Ix Naruto mentioned, just Bing search for Overwatch Beta and you shouldn't have trouble downloading it. If you're still having issues please create a new thread and let us know :)
Thema:

1. Hi, I'm having trouble downloading Overwatch 2. - Similar Threads - I'm having trouble

2. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  3. I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering: I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering. While my friends' textures are drawing smoothly, mine are not loading from a distance. 73290fbf-a7e8-409e-adc9-fcc2388ab5c8
  4. I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One: I'm trying to reinstall WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One but at about 50% or a little higher it stops installing and shut off the install. I tried deleting everything and reinstalling and it still does...
  5. I'm having trouble with mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with mw3: I got the game brand new from asda and it wouldn't load up but cleared my mac address and worked but after a couple of days it won't load up but all my other games load up but this one tried...
  6. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  7. My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...: My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading offline updates from Xbox support page keeps loading sigh help needed e91cbc71-78e6-4d07-b4fe-2d6f4387cdde
  8. I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: For a while now I have been having problems with my game, I tried to reset the console, restart the wifi and everything but still nothing, the other games do work, I was talking to some friends...
  9. I'm having trouble logging in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble logging in.: Unfortunately, I logged out of my account, I tried to log in again and it said that the email was not correct, I MADE SURE TO WRITE THE CHARACTERS CORRECTLY. I need to recover my account, any help...
  10. Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java: Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to play minecraft java, it appears the loading screen but it does not load, and I waited like a hour and still. If someone could help me I would appreciate!...