Hi I’m having problems I’m trying to play against my son on fifa 23 and I can’t him when I...

Discus and support Hi I’m having problems I’m trying to play against my son on fifa 23 and I can’t him when I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t add my son to play FIFA 23 together he doesn’t even appear in the search when I put in his EA ID 76c1db06-6f58-4c1a-873e-30a2afcbff4a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PapaFitzy8, Nov 16, 2022.

1. PapaFitzy8
    PapaFitzy8 Guest

Hi I’m having problems I’m trying to play against my son on fifa 23 and I can’t him when I...

I can’t add my son to play FIFA 23 together he doesn’t even appear in the search when I put in his EA ID

:)

PapaFitzy8, Nov 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi I’m having problems I’m trying to play against my son on fifa 23 and I can’t him when I search his ea ID it doesn’t even appear I play on PS5 and he plays on XBOX Series X

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this PapaFitzy8

I can advise you some things, but if the issue persists you may need to reach EA support

According to the article below, you should be able to play with your son if he is playing the the Series X/S edition of the game and if you're playing the PS5 version of the game.

Are you and him using the correct edition?

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-23/news/pitc...

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Hi I’m having problems I’m trying to play against my son on fifa 23 and I can’t him when I search his ea ID it doesn’t even appear I play on PS5 and he plays on XBOX Series X

download the ea app on a pc or laptop and sign in and locate them that way to add them as a friend

[​IMG]

once done then you should see each other on both consoles.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, this can be a bit odd. But please try power cycling your console and re-adding the account (the method below is for Xbox, but you can do something similar on PS)

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  5. PapaFitzy8 Win User

Yes we both have the ultimate edition fifa 23 he searched his friends on my PS5 and they play on XBOX and they appeared when he put them in
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

make sure his xbox privacy settings allow for external connection too.

you can check this when signed into his account on xbox or via pc through this link

https://account.xbox.com/

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Hi I’m having problems I’m trying to play against my son on fifa 23 and I can’t him when I... - Similar Threads - I’m having problems

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  4. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  5. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  6. I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.: I’m trying to play halo reach on an xbox one with the Xbox 360 disc. I need to sign in to my account before playing, it says that I can’t connect and to fix it I need to download it again. I then...
  7. Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...: Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be possible to return that car to me? My...
  8. Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...: My upnp is saying it’s unsuccessful and I’m still on ipv4 10222e94-ef90-48a0-9341-2e4939b3b11a
  9. Report a problem missing. I’m in alpha skip ahead. Any ideas how to get it back, as I have...

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem missing. I’m in alpha skip ahead. Any ideas how to get it back, as I have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ricflairandy [link] [comments]
  10. Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...: I was wondering if anyone else is also experiencing the continuous lagging issues with the Rage 2 game or any continuous lagging issues in any games they play can you insiders let me know so that...