Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access...

Discus and support Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I'm have a problem with my game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AC DC KILLS 45, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access...

Hi I'm have a problem with my game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

:)

AC DC KILLS 45, Sep 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AC

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :

Are you on Windows 10 or 11?
    What game is this?
    Is this happening only with this game?
    Where did you downloaded the game? Xbox app / Microsoft store, Steam or any other launcher?
    Where do you have the game installed? On the C: drive or the game is installed on a different drive?

And which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this problem?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. ZachDaley3 Win User

Series X wont read some external hard drives

I'm having the exact same issue. Once I unplug and plug the drive back in it detects it but I cannot access anything or launch any games because I get an error message it is taking too long.
  4. Mythic Sandman Win User

Can't open games

5. russtx93 Win User

XBOX Family and Privacy Settings for Child Account

This might not be related but I had to add both of my sons again as friends to my Xbox live account with their Microsoft Xbox live accounts. The problem I am having is when launch Minecraft on Windows 10, I host the game. They can see me now and access
    the game on LAN sharing but when they go to get in, it says Access not allowed. (All of us running Windows 10) If they host a Minecraft game I cannot access but they can access each other.

The issue just started happening since the last update from patch Tuesday. Maybe the underlying issue is with the Microsoft Live account.

Just wondering...
  6. Heikushq5 Win User

Xbox Live Gold subscription is missing.Is this a scam ?

I have the same problem. I cant access subscriptions or payments on the xbox. But I can on the pc and all looks fine. Im guessing because xbox cannot connect to live we cannot play games online. Very frustrating as it can access the Internet and no errors
    are showing at all. It just says problem connecting. Try again.
Thema:

Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access...

1. Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access... - Similar Threads - I'm problem game

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  4. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  5. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  6. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02
  7. I'm having a problem with HDR on some games that previously were fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with HDR on some games that previously were fine.: I have recently bought a new amp and started to try and get the best picture and sound, I have a Panasonic tx58dx902b TV. The TV has a 10bit panel but only a hdmi 2.0 port with hdcp 2.2. After a...
  8. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...
  9. I'm having a problem getting my game from "name your game" bundle and I ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm having a problem getting my game from "name your game" bundle and I ...: I just want the code for my Rare Replay that was suppose to come with "Name your game" bundle for Xbox one d0609755-9a58-477a-b299-467184d2c879
  10. I'm having a problem, my friend bought me a game, and did not get the code yet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having a problem, my friend bought me a game, and did not get the code yet.: My Order History [img] My friend order history [img] d660c739-87b0-4b9b-ab62-b948e054df29