Hi.. I'm always trying to log in into epic games but its always gave me an errer. And...

Discus and support Hi.. I'm always trying to log in into epic games but its always gave me an errer. And... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi.. I'm always trying to log in into epic games but its always gave me an errer. And another problem when I using my PC after a little time its gave... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AZAL2586, Nov 18, 2022.

1. AZAL2586
    AZAL2586 Guest

Hi.. I'm always trying to log in into epic games but its always gave me an errer. And...

Hi.. I'm always trying to log in into epic games but its always gave me an errer. And another problem when I using my PC after a little time its gave me AN ERROR TOO.

:)

AZAL2586, Nov 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi.. I'm always trying to log in into epic games but its always gave me an errer. And another problem when I using my PC after a little time its gave me AN ERROR TOO.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AZAL2586

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10 or 11?
    Is this happening only when you try to use the Epic services or is this happening when you use other platforms like Microsoft store, Steam, Activision, etc?

And please tell me exactly what are these errors that you’re receiving.
    I mean, if you’re receiving an error message or code share it with me to assist you properly
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Microsoft does not run Epic’s game services, you need to contact them
  4. AZAL2586 Win User

I'm working on windows 11 and epic games services it couldn't let me to log in and i tried of the ways to log in but after i do it's give me an error in the app and when i use steam it's very cool or any other application
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Fortnite Not Working

6. WPAK Win User

"I'm Always Relax"

Thema:

1. Hi.. I'm always trying to log in into epic games but its always gave me an errer. And... - Similar Threads - I'm always trying

2. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  3. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  4. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  5. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  6. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  7. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  8. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  9. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  10. Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected: Getting highly frustrated at being disconnected from cloud gaming at moment. f9cd22ef-679c-4e44-8cb1-c8ceec5ea098