hi I would like to know what to do after being redirected by support when trying to get...

Discus and support hi I would like to know what to do after being redirected by support when trying to get... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; madden is broken, i can not play online with friends. I am not an expert but either the game is broken, or the xbox is broken, or the connection is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mike moore3, Mar 19, 2023.

1. mike moore3
    mike moore3 Guest

hi I would like to know what to do after being redirected by support when trying to get...

madden is broken, i can not play online with friends. I am not an expert but either the game is broken, or the xbox is broken, or the connection is broken…. Two weeks later its not the connection or the re downloaded game or the router that has been restarting after every support drone tells me…. now not even two weeks later and never asking for a refund before i have apparently ran out of refund chances this year and my case was passed over…. I want to know whats wrong with my xbox and why it wont connect to online games. i want a phone call with someone who speaks complete sentences. I want you to do your jobs please

:)

mike moore3, Mar 19, 2023
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Being redirected to support when trying to get into account settings

If you are a child account, you won't be granted access to the link since it requires an adult account to change them for you!
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Something went wrong

I would start with making sure you can log into your account at the Microsoft Account page and not the Xbox page. And are you the adult account or the child account? What changes
    are you hoping to make? When do you get redirected to the error page, when you first type in the address, or when you click on a link? A bit more information on what you're trying to do, what you are doing successfully, and when it's failing can greatly
    help us know how to provide the best help for the problem.

Let us know!
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Something went wrong

I would start with making sure you can log into your account at the Microsoft Account page and not the Xbox page. And are you the adult account or the child account? What changes
    are you hoping to make? When do you get redirected to the error page, when you first type in the address, or when you click on a link? A bit more information on what you're trying to do, what you are doing successfully, and when it's failing can greatly
    help us know how to provide the best help for the problem.

Let us know!
  5. UselessSack Win User

Need replacement controller but the site won't load

I did what you said and registered my devices, but when I hit "Next" after describing my issue I still get redirected to the support page. The same support page that doesn't load. Is there any way around using a nonfunctional website?
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Can't sign in to Xbox Live

Hi amirali,

I split your post to make a new separate thread so that we can assist you directly from here.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue being experienced by not being able to sign into Xbox Live. I'd be happy to provide some help. I would like to ask a few questions to clarify what is being experienced.

Is the Xbox not connected to Xbox Live when it starts up? Or is the Xbox losing connection to Xbox Live after connecting?

Do you get any error messages or any error codes when it tries to connect? What were you trying to do when it would not let you sign in to Xbox Live?

Is this on Xbox One or Xbox 360? What steps have you done to try and fix this problem?

I recommend to start of with a complete
    power cycle

Let us know a little more about what is going on so that we can further assist you!
Thema:

1. hi I would like to know what to do after being redirected by support when trying to get... - Similar Threads - being redirected support

2. What's the point in being an Xbox insider?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the point in being an Xbox insider?: Not trolling as I've been in the programme for over a decade but these days it feels like being an insider is less valued than ever. I've been alpha skip ahead or equivalent for a lot of this time...
  3. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  4. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  5. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  6. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  7. Prank him John not being gayHehehe

in XboX Insiders
    Prank him John not being gayHehehe: 8+ submitted by /u/HillBoys23 [link] [comments]
  8. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  9. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  10. Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN: I'm trying to login to my Microsoft Account linked to my Minecraft Account. This account is linked to a gmail.com domain and was able to log in previously. Recently I've been experiencing issues...