Hi, I would like to know since I have an Xbox series s and have the sims 4 on there can I...

Discus and support Hi, I would like to know since I have an Xbox series s and have the sims 4 on there can I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to play the sims 4 on pc with my Xbox account if I can without starting from scratch 0efddac8-fcde-4663-a60e-a48980021249 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michelle Johnson3, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Hi, I would like to know since I have an Xbox series s and have the sims 4 on there can I...

I would like to play the sims 4 on pc with my Xbox account if I can without starting from scratch

:)

Michelle Johnson3, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I would like to know since I have an Xbox series s and have the sims 4 on there can I play the sims 4 on pc with my dlcs I’ve purchased on Xbox?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry, Michelle. But the DLCs that we purchased on the Xbox console for Sims 4 are only accessible on Xbox consoles.
  3. Yonatan555-F0EFA4CE- Win User

Offline Franchise

Ok, I can see how you thought that. I was already playing 8 & 9 min quarters. Now I'm up to 10. Probably once a game I'll sim a series on each side of the ball. Not out of boredom but just because. I'm enjoying the game the more I play but in, say Mad
    10 if I played a fran. game with the bears B Urlacher would have maybe 4 or 5 tackles. But if I simmed a game he would have like 8 to 10 tackles with a fumble forced or sack/s. Seems like you were likely to get stats that reflect a players 'talent' in simmed
    games as opposed to playing the game.

It's like you know certain players should be performing better, but they don't; length of game shouldn't have that much of an impact imo.

thanks for your response anyways....
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

As previously answered there is NO xbox one series s

Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games there is no s or x requirement

Series consoles are actually named series s or x

Not xbox one series s or x

Flight sim is ONLY pc and series compatible

It simple flight SIM can't run on most 5 year old pcs why in heaven's name would you think a 10year old cpu in a xbox one run it

If you had bothered to read the previous answers you would know this
  5. Smwutches Win User

I would like to know why I have been banned

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

as you have an xbox one s then you can't have flight sim, it is only available on PC, Series S and Series X
Thema:

Hi, I would like to know since I have an Xbox series s and have the sims 4 on there can I...

1. Hi, I would like to know since I have an Xbox series s and have the sims 4 on there can I... - Similar Threads - since series sims

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  4. Xbox series X has been broken since release

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has been broken since release: I’m very frustrated by this. No games or apps will load so I’ll power cycle the Xbox. Unplug the leads and wait. Go to turn it back on and my controller isn’t synced. Try to use the Xbox series...
  5. My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...: My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not connected to my xbox I have plugged it in and fully recharged the pack and it still hasn't connected does anyone...
  6. How to get FH5 working again since refusing to launch after Series 26 dl!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get FH5 working again since refusing to launch after Series 26 dl!?: Okay, so on the 10th i've just finished successfully downloading the series 26 update (aka Dia De Muertos) of FH5 on my Xbox One S and when i've tried booting up the game, not for nothing would it...
  7. Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?: Hi everyone! Since last update when I try to launch any X/S optimised game I received the error code 0x87e50033. Any other games work just fines. I tried everything mentioned in xbox...
  8. Sluggish Series X since home screen update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sluggish Series X since home screen update.: Hello folks the issue is in the title ever since I updated my series X for the new home screen layout I have noticed that the series X is extremely sluggish. I will give you an example when I have...
  9. Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...: I sent my Xbox series x in for repair. I got a notice around 6PM on 8/29 that my repair has shipped. The problem is the fedex tracking number they gave me is stuck on shipping label created and it...
  10. Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...: Since the latest console update my console smells like burning plastic mixed with an electrical fire with the added bonus of a hair dryer smell. It's messed me up I've been having medical issues...