Hi I would like to ask if I can get a refund. (thailand)

Discus and support Hi I would like to ask if I can get a refund. (thailand) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have requested a refund for purchasing the wrong model. I get a refund? [img] [img] acb0c52e-69ea-4171-aafb-159be95e6f08 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NithanxMinecraft., Nov 7, 2021.

1. Hi I would like to ask if I can get a refund. (thailand)

I have requested a refund for purchasing the wrong model. I get a refund?
    Hi I would like to ask if I can get a refund. (thailand) [​IMG]

Hi I would like to ask if I can get a refund. (thailand) [​IMG]

:)

NithanxMinecraft., Nov 7, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

It seems so. Did you also receive an email confirming your refund? It may take 2-7 business days for you to get your money back.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I would like to ask for a refund

you have to ask support via chat or phone
  4. Smwutches Win User

I would like to get a refund

If it didn't give the option to cancel and refund, you would need to contact support and speak to billing to see if they can refund it. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. ngocphi Win User

I would like a refund

Plus install probably and the game an donline mode do add to the requirements
  6. BootyBox Win User

I would like a refund

Without the extra free space the game will be buggy and needs the free space to play not for the game itself.
Thema:

1. Hi I would like to ask if I can get a refund. (thailand) - Similar Threads - ask refund thailand

2. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  3. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  4. Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?: Hello, I found out on the evening of December 16th that my account was fraudulently charged on the morning of the 16th. So, I immediately contacted Microsoft customer service and connected with an...
  5. I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...: I bought a game accidently yesterday and I wanted to get a refund but it didn't give me one because it says too many refunds this year when I haven't refunded anything this year at all can someone...
  6. Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled

in XboX Insiders
    Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled: Is this legal/legitimate? I became so frustrated with the mess that is Forza Motorsport that I ended up trying to contact xBox support to complain - eventually was suggested to request a refund...
  7. I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...: I have bought virtual currency which I was intended on looking at instead of actually buying it, which I asked a refund right after I bought it. It's been over a work of the refund being approved...
  8. My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund: My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund cbe53584-3433-49d8-bc17-4179b523b0a1
  9. need to ask for refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    need to ask for refund.: there is no application for refunds anywhere on this sites 9860ea62-73d8-4fb0-a9ec-1ad62944dcc5
  10. Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate: i forgot to turn off the subscription and i want to refund it .Because i dont have very much money on my bank account so can somebady help me ? 2d7f298d-6470-48a5-b3f9-ee12d32719df