Hi, I was just permanently suspended, and it’s saying I can submit an appeal but everytime...

Discus and support Hi, I was just permanently suspended, and it’s saying I can submit an appeal but everytime... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I was just permanently suspended, and it’s saying I can submit an appeal but everytime I try to send one it gives me an error and says try again,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TreyGordon, Dec 3, 2022.

1. TreyGordon
    TreyGordon Guest

Hi, I was just permanently suspended, and it’s saying I can submit an appeal but everytime...

Hi, I was just permanently suspended, and it’s saying I can submit an appeal but everytime I try to send one it gives me an error and says try again, and I was wondering what you have to do to be suspended permanently??

:)

TreyGordon, Dec 3, 2022
  2. TreyGordon Win User

Hi, I was just permanently suspended, and it’s saying I can submit an appeal but everytime I try to send one it gives me an error and says try again

I tried that, and it still

Keeps giving me the error try again later
  3. ngocphi Win User

Hi, I was just permanently suspended, and it’s saying I can submit an appeal but everytime I try to send one it gives me an error and says try again

Try a different browser or clear cookies and cache

Preferably Firefox or edge
  4. TreyGordon Win User

the exact time 12/2/2022, 6:03 pm and it says I can submit an appeal, but gives me an error everytime I send it and says try again later
  5. xcSaSXA Win User

what is the exact time you got the ban?
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Perma ban for no reason

Hi Tali thanks for the reply I have tried for a appeal it says under review again my reputation is on green I'm really annoyed right now because I just got banned like that.
    Reputation has nothing to do with whether you can get suspended/banned or not.

You could have a perfect reputation and still get permanently banned with a single offense (if the offense is deemed bad enough)

If you submitted a case review then now its just time to wait for them to review it and respond to you.
Thema:

1. Hi, I was just permanently suspended, and it’s saying I can submit an appeal but everytime... - Similar Threads - was permanently suspended

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  4. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  5. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  6. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  7. Account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended: My account has been hacked by a malware and the hacker had information to all my accounts. The hacker changed the email and password on the account. When I messaged microsoft support they said...
  8. Hacked account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account permanently suspended: My previous Microsoft account was hacked into and after spending a lot of time with support I managed to prove that I had owned the account, however due to the accounts security information being...
  9. i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...: submit an appeal i got a permanent suspension because my profile picture was bad and it go reported so i got permanently suspended and i can’t submit an appeal but in my opinion it wasn’t even...
  10. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...