hi i was hacked by a rambler.ru account it's now i'm the xbox it tells me that my games...

Discus and support hi i was hacked by a rambler.ru account it's now i'm the xbox it tells me that my games... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi i was hacked by a rambler.ru account it's now i'm the xbox it tells me that my games don't belong to me anymore can i get my games back? please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nicola Fantin, May 23, 2023.

1. hi i was hacked by a rambler.ru account it's now i'm the xbox it tells me that my games...

hi i was hacked by a rambler.ru account it's now i'm the xbox it tells me that my games don't belong to me anymore can i get my games back? please reply as soon as possible.

:)

Nicola Fantin, May 23, 2023
  2. SimonBasnet Win User

my minecraft java account have been hacked

hi my minecraft java account got hacked (microsoft account) and when i try to recover there is rambler.ru to send

email idk what i do now
  3. khizar hasan1 Win User

Lost Minecraft Account (Microsoft)

Were u hacked by any rambler.ru account
  4. Niko_# Win User

Lost Minecraft Account (Microsoft)

Rambler.ru hacked my microsoft account and deleted it :( im very sad

i think that i will need to buy another minecraft account
  5. Wilfulgnu Win User

my account is hacked by rambler.ru

my account is hacked by a rambler.ru account and i think they changed my email, it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one"
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

hi i was hacked by a rambler.ru account it's now i'm the xbox it tells me that my games don't belong to me anymore can i get my games back? please reply as soon as possible.

Hello Nicola, sorry to hear you'e having trouble with your account.

The first thing I'd recommend is to contact the support team for any payment method you may have attached to your account to let them know of the account loss.

Beyond that the best I can suggest would be to log in to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and ask to be escalated to a Microsoft Advocate when you get to a fellow gamer. I can't guarantee that they can restore the account but they can at least lock it out while they investigate.
Thema:

hi i was hacked by a rambler.ru account it's now i'm the xbox it tells me that my games...

1. hi i was hacked by a rambler.ru account it's now i'm the xbox it tells me that my games... - Similar Threads - was hacked rambler

2. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  3. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  4. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  5. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  6. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  7. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  8. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  9. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  10. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218