Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

Discus and support Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by amin naghdy, May 24, 2024.

1. amin naghdy
    amin naghdy Guest

Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out) am i blocked or my account is locked???How can I fix it? I read the support and I did not see any problems. Do I owe Microsoft??

:)

amin naghdy, May 24, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out)

Hi Amin, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you using a computer?

Have you tried to redeem the code using the Microsoft Store?

Open the Microsoft Store then click your Profile Icon and click on the third option "Redeem Code and Gift Cards"

You can also try a different browser or your browser's incognito/InPrivate mode.

To use InPrivate mode on Microsoft Edge, click the three dots on the top right of the screen and select "New InPrivate Window".

You can also press CTRL+SHIFT+N keys together on your keyboard.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem

In case it still does not work, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Unable to complete a purchase"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and payment updates" > Confirm.

Select Chat with support agent > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.

Source:

https://www.microsoft.com/edge/learning-center/private-browsing
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

How do I get my mincraft twitch cape ?

Hi there SirKarmelon, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

At the moment, the Twitch cape is only available in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, and it will be reflected in Minecraft Java Edition until July 8th, as you can confirm for yourself through the following link:

https://www.minecraft.net/article/minecraft-turning-15

[​IMG]

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Yasr A X 2 ا Win User

i accidentally rufund the twitch cape code

i was trying to get the minecraft twitch cape and i used the code and accidentally refund the code can i unrefund the code if i can't do that can i use

my brother code on the refund account
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

how to solve wrong redeem code even tho it's right?

Hi Rafi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I'm sorry you are experiencing issues redeeming your Minecraft Twitch Cape code. As Twitch supplied your code, you may contact their support to get a replacement code: https://help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. - AJ - Win User

when will i get the twitch cape for java ???

Hi, André! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

The Twitch and TikTok capes will be available in Minecraft Java by July 8th.
    For your reference, the following information has been quoted from the "MINECRAFT IS TURNING 15" news article on Minecraft's website.

"Both the Twitch and TikTok capes are available for Bedrock Edition now, and will be in Java Edition by July 8. Make sure you redeem your codes at Minecraft.net/redeem by the June 30 expiration date!"

Source - https://www.minecraft.net/article/minecraft-turning-15

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem... - Similar Threads - twitch cape mincraft

2. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  3. I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account: I have redeemed both codes before 8th of June, they didn't appear after the 8th, so I tried imputing codes again but it says that I own the product already b83ee281-181f-489b-8e49-89636378fb7e
  4. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  5. I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden: I watched a twitch stream for 30 mins got a code i didnt use the code for 2 days it could be tht the code is expired but i wasnt provided any info on the code being expired i got the code on...
  6. I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape: I cant redeem the Minecraft twitch cape i have the code and then i go to the website but when i redeem the code it take me to a micro soft website then when i press confirm it says We’re having...
  7. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...
  8. twitch and tiktok cape microsoft error

in XBoX on Windows
    twitch and tiktok cape microsoft error: so i was in microsoft redeem code and i put the codes but i went to website and it said url is misspeled or something ec550dff-102e-4e16-bf17-0381eac49a62
  9. I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in...: I redeemed it before and then I checked the capes section. Not coming up. When I used another code, it said I already had the item, but I don't. I only have the free one from the website....
  10. Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?: I redeemed minecraft twitch cape in my microsoft account and it's shows in my order history, but it didn't appear on my minecraft account 555c7f4b-3ea7-437b-874b-23f596748d77