Hi I used to own an but accidentally deleted the email used by it.

Discus and support Hi I used to own an but accidentally deleted the email used by it. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I still know the password and the gamertag but I don't know if I forgot the email or my email got removed. Pls it would be lovely if someone can teach... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pls help me I'm, May 4, 2023.

1. Hi I used to own an but accidentally deleted the email used by it.

I still know the password and the gamertag but I don't know if I forgot the email or my email got removed.

Pls it would be lovely if someone can teach me how can I recover the acc.

:)

Pls help me I'm, May 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If the Microsoft email address has been deleted I apologize but we may not be able to recover it.

If you're not sure, I have here methods on how you can possibly locate the Microsoft email address that is linked to your Xbox profile. Kindly check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Am I able to switch the email or just move it to another account?

Hello,

I have an xbox account from years ago but since I was a child my father used his email for it. He still frequently uses that email and I heard if you switch the primary email it just deletes it. How would he be able to keep all his emails and I keep the xbox account on my own email?
    If his email is a Microsoft email then there is no way to completely separate the two without his email being completed deleted.
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Accidentally deleted the email

Hey there!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :)
  5. DaYoo949 Win User

Minecraft: Java Edition change login email

hi Lucas, minecraft java edition was purchased through mojang and then the account was migrated to my Microsoft account. My son has his own Microsoft account and it's been added to the family account. Now I need to change the Minecraft login credential to using his microsoft email.

I may have accidentally posted a URL.

Thanks for your help.
  6. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Deleted email that was used for 360

Is the account you're using to post on the forums the one you want to recover? All you would have to go through the recovery system on your console and provide the same sign-in information (microsoft ID and password) in order to recover it.

If it's a completely different account you would need to contact xbox support and inform them - they will need to verify your identity to prove you're the owner of the account and they should be able to recover it for you. It's a tricky one especially if
    you have closed the email address down for the account.
Thema:

1. Hi I used to own an but accidentally deleted the email used by it. - Similar Threads - used own accidentally

2. Can you use a nswf as a background on your own xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use a nswf as a background on your own xbox: Can you use a nswf image on your own xbox as your home background 12c5684c-1d91-4779-b1c0-cd51d6a412ca
  3. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  4. Is there any API's that can I use to read my own profile data?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any API's that can I use to read my own profile data?: Hi, I want to create a website where I can sign in using my Xbox account and read information related to my Xbox profile such as games I've played and total hours. Is there any web-based API from...
  5. i can not use my own nickname on minecraft xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can not use my own nickname on minecraft xbox: So i had xbox premium a few months ago, and i played minecraft with xbox. Now again, I had to chance to get premium, but when i tried to play the game, it says like "you need to selecet a name".I...
  6. Can I use previous password reset confirmations to prove I own an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use previous password reset confirmations to prove I own an account: Hello I have a Microsoft account but it’s not this one and I have the other account on my xbox so it automatically logs me into Microsoft website and it lets me access outlook and there is...
  7. If I purchase a game on one console and my son has his own can we use the same purchase on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase a game on one console and my son has his own can we use the same purchase on...: I am looking at purchasing a game I am wondering if I purchase on my console can my son use the same purchase on his 0f24f262-0583-48b8-aed1-73e250c549ff
  8. What Do I Do If I Can't Use My Own Minecraft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What Do I Do If I Can't Use My Own Minecraft Account?: Hey there! I need some help. About 7 months ago, I got a 2-month trial for Xbox Game Pass using my Microsoft account linked to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. It...
  9. I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...: I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game pass ultimate on PC? aa97a5b6-ea11-41e7-9244-c39b6b88e6b3
  10. Is it possible to use our own Xbox360 avatars in Xbox360 titles playing on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to use our own Xbox360 avatars in Xbox360 titles playing on Xbox one?: My son has started playing Motocross Madness from my old 360 library on his Xbox one. He really wants to use his own avatar to play, but it seems he can only choose from the (12?) Default avatars....