Hi I recently downloaded Hogwarts Legacy on XBOX series X. I installed the game, but the...

Discus and support Hi I recently downloaded Hogwarts Legacy on XBOX series X. I installed the game, but the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where can I see if it is installed or not? How can I tell if it installed the correct version (there are 3)? When I try to find the file location it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erik L_5qu33, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Erik L_5qu33
    Erik L_5qu33 Guest

Hi I recently downloaded Hogwarts Legacy on XBOX series X. I installed the game, but the...

Where can I see if it is installed or not? How can I tell if it installed the correct version (there are 3)? When I try to find the file location it says 0 of 2 installed. It also is showing that the edition I have purchased (deluxe edition) is not there, but instead shows the base game title. How can I fix this? Where can I make sure it is installed and it is the correct version?

Thanks.

:)

Erik L_5qu33, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

Hello BradB_82. My name is Jose.

Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S. The game is only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

According to a press release from Avalanche Software, the game's developer, Hogwarts Legacy could not be released for Xbox Series S due to performance limitations. The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X, which could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X. This could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

Here are some reasons why Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S:

Hogwarts Legacy is an open world game with a huge world to explore. This requires a powerful GPU to generate high-quality graphics.

Hogwarts Legacy has a complex combat system that requires a powerful GPU to run smoothly.

Hogwarts Legacy may be released for Xbox Series S in the future, but for now, it's only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

I hope this information has been useful to you and that your doubts have been clarified.
  3. John P_14 Win User

I have a xbox 1x will the the x s copy of hogwarts legacy work on it

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Sadly, Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version will only work on Xbox Series XIS. You may confirm it on the Store page at https://www.xbox.com/games/store/hogwarts-legac....
  4. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hit wrong download button for game got non compatable version

Hey Cheryl!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify, did you purchase the game Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox One Version or the Xbox Series X|S Version?

To answer your inquiry, the Xbox Series X|S version of Hogwarts Legacy is only playable on Xbox Series X|S.

However, if you have purchased the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition, you will be able to play the game on both the Xbox series X/S or Xbox One console.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
Thema:

1. Hi I recently downloaded Hogwarts Legacy on XBOX series X. I installed the game, but the... - Similar Threads - recently downloaded Hogwarts

2. My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...: My friend gifted me something a week ago and it hasnt come it yet 44708d46-f152-45e1-a5d9-f24e951b5b10
  3. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  4. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  5. I recently bought a Minecraft world but it won't download it has stayed at 0.00MB for a day.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a Minecraft world but it won't download it has stayed at 0.00MB for a day.: I'm on a laptop and I really like to play this world with a friend. 2ce8d089-ee05-40d7-802f-9bd2214626b5
  6. Recently-downloaded PC Game Pass games stuck on "Signing in..." screen while some other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently-downloaded PC Game Pass games stuck on "Signing in..." screen while some other...: I am using a PC on Windows 10 and a subscription to PC Game Pass. Some of the PC Game Pass games I've installed recently, such as The Big Con and Guilty Gear Strive, are not launching and are...
  7. Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any...: Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any content. I have tried everything to fix it and contacted the company of the harddrive who states it is...
  8. Recent Original Xbox Game Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Original Xbox Game Download: I just purchased Jade Empire through the Xbox 360 game store. Downloaded it to my 360 S, all official hardware, stock 250gb hard drive. When I hit play, it says "Game cannot start. Try...
  9. I'm sure the recent system update is causing people to not be able to download things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm sure the recent system update is causing people to not be able to download things: As the title says, I'm positive the recent system update is whats causing people to not be able to download games through xbox live on the 360. I've found about 30+ topics with people all having...
  10. download speed going really slow since most recent dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    download speed going really slow since most recent dashboard update: I have a broadband connection of 200mb/s on my xbox one which is wired by an ethernet cable and since the most recent dashboard update it seems to now have been capt to around 40mb/s and it will...