hi I recently bought a secondhand pc and every time I try to play any battlenet. or epic...

Discus and support hi I recently bought a secondhand pc and every time I try to play any battlenet. or epic... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi I recently bought a secondhand pc and every time I try to play any battlenet. or epic game after 24h my account gets permanently banned and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kiro199907, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Kiro199907
    Kiro199907 Guest

hi I recently bought a secondhand pc and every time I try to play any battlenet. or epic...

hi I recently bought a secondhand pc and every time I try to play any battlenet. or epic game after 24h my account gets permanently banned and they give no reasoning to why I'm getting banned

:)

Kiro199907, Nov 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

hi I recently bought a secondhand pc and every time I try to play any battlenet. or epic game after 24h my account gets permanently banned and they give no reasoning to why I'm getting banned

Sorry to hear that :c

Another option is trying to reach Battlenet support and Epic support to see if they can double check what's going on

In that way you're going to get a more accurate response
  3. Kiro199907 Win User

dam ok thanks for the help the problem is the person moved out of the country so ther is no way of getting my money back but thanks anyway
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

some games not all ban the hardware id's (HWID banned) of the computer for extreme cases of botting/cheating and exploits, this is why even with a new account you are banned within 24 hours, changing the gpu and completely reinstalling the OS maybe your only chance, even then you may have to change the board etc.

there are ways around it but cannot talk about it here.

I would contact the seller if you can.

Battlenet and epic will not unban.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

not much you can do, unless you spoof, but that can take time and is not guaranteed to work.

they take a random set of these hardware id's

• Mac address
    • Motherboard
    • HDD
    • SSD
    • IP Address
    • Network Card / MAC
    • Router
    • Other HWID keys on your PC
    as you have used the computer on your network now, they will have your router id too

it sucks but unfortunately you got scammed and the only way to sort this is with new parts as battlenet/activision rarely unban devices and neither does epic/ea and a host of others.

you could try opening a ticket with blizzard and epic but like i say they rarely unban.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kiro199907

Exists the possibility that:

1. The MAC address for that PC is banned on the Battlenet and Epic servers

2. Your IP is banned on the Battlenet and Epic servers

If you're able (or someone else in your house) is able to play Epic and Battlenet games without problems

Could be an MAC address ban. In this case the best option is return the PC and get a new one from another seller
Thema:

1. hi I recently bought a secondhand pc and every time I try to play any battlenet. or epic... - Similar Threads - recently bought secondhand

2. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  3. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  4. I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a
  5. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  6. I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...: [img] Hello I recently purchased the blackcell bundle with season 6 battle pass and I received a skin and the points but never received anything else, and it tells me I need to purchase blackcell...
  7. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  8. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  9. I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...: I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but went to check there was not 4gb 92afaf6f-b888-4491-9eff-02ebd3d981c8
  10. I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my...: I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my games and apps and now say I haven't purchased them. I hope someone can help me....