Hi, I recent got a moniter with my xbox up until ive had issues with it connecting with my...

Discus and support Hi, I recent got a moniter with my xbox up until ive had issues with it connecting with my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I recent got a monitor with my xbox up until ive had issues with it connecting with my headset ive had to re plug it multiple times for sound to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nicole Brooks1, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Hi, I recent got a moniter with my xbox up until ive had issues with it connecting with my...

Hi, I recent got a monitor with my xbox up until ive had issues with it connecting with my headset ive had to re plug it multiple times for sound to work but after it unplugs it stops working?

:)

Nicole Brooks1, Feb 24, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I recent got a moniter with my xbox up until ive had issues with it connecting with my headset ive had to re plug it multiple times for sound to work but after it unplugs it stops working?

Hi,Nicole! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

The 3.5 mointor´s jack might be faulty.

Have you made a test with another pair of headphones?

If not, can you try it to determine if the monitor is indeed the problem?
  3. luny lunacide Win User

Slow reactions for contol commands

this sounds like its the tv causing the problem not the xbox. ive run my pc games through my tv a few times via a hdmi cable. (my moniter is 2ms response tv is 5ms response) and i notice the tv is slower than my moniter, may be that your newer tv doesnt
    have as quick a response time as your old one. It could be the xbox at fault but if its been working fine until the second you plugged it into the newer tv, id suggest checking the tv incase its got a fault of some sort
  4. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox One X ‘4K Clip’ lag

i just got an xbox one x recently and ive never had this issue, then again i have my xbox on instant-on
  5. sneak ahh peak Win User

Plz help.! Error code 80151901

im having this issue in a way ive never seen. i have one xbox account that is banned and since it used to have xbox live it trys to connect. when it trys to connect it gets the code stated above and then it affects all my other accounts. ive checked with
    enforcement to see if the console was banned and it isnt. so i then went to my ps4,wii,laptop, and a friends xbox one and they work with internet. i got a new router and still no help except better mbps but still no connection on this xbox.i never had this
    issue until i was hacked and got banned on the hacked account. please help im bout to just give up on xbox completly
  6. Deathking105 Win User

Xbox one x controllers disconnecting

I meant that i had the xbox wired directly into the router, but the controllers i am using wirelessly. I havent tried the wired connection yet. So far i’ve spoken to Mircosoft and where i bought it. They both seem to believe it is a console issue. Since
    it is doing it to both controllers, one that came with it and one i had before. The one ive had ive never had a simgle issue with until this xbox. I had orginally thought the one that came with it was the problem until my other one did the same thing.
Thema:

Hi, I recent got a moniter with my xbox up until ive had issues with it connecting with my...

1. Hi, I recent got a moniter with my xbox up until ive had issues with it connecting with my... - Similar Threads - recent got moniter

2. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  3. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  4. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  5. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  6. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  7. I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...: Every time a note is dropped in game it says "your content viewing privileges do not allow you to see this content" 0087793e-759e-4063-8695-370d86c8d3fe
  8. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  9. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  10. So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...: I have image but it wont let me upload it. a3523347-cf4f-45b3-af3b-72689c0e2a07