Hi I purchased Xbox gift card on Amazon UK but i am not able to redeem it as it says there...

Discus and support Hi I purchased Xbox gift card on Amazon UK but i am not able to redeem it as it says there... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I purchased Xbox gift card on Amazon UK but i am not able to redeem it as it says there is currency mismatch. can you please help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by eva curtin, Jan 6, 2023.

1. eva curtin
    eva curtin Guest

Hi I purchased Xbox gift card on Amazon UK but i am not able to redeem it as it says there...

Hi I purchased Xbox gift card on Amazon UK but i am not able to redeem it as it says there is currency mismatch. can you please help me?

:)

eva curtin, Jan 6, 2023
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
  3. TDKJ0K3R Win User

Gift cards

So i use a £10 gift card top up on amazon then i use that to buy another £10 gift card that you redeem the same to topup £10 on xbox i know i bought a amazon card but they both are 25 character digital top up code you know £10 amazon is the same
    as £10 xbox😕
    Yes. You must use the £10 on your amazon account (after you redeem the code if you had one) and then purchase a £10 xbox gift card and then redeem that on Xbox for the money.

Amazon gift card is not the same as an Xbox Gift card, even if they have the same amount of characters in a code. If you try to enter it, it will not accept it.

For example, you will need to buy this (if you're in the UK in the URL):
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Xbox-Live-Store-Currency-Cards/Xbox-Live-Credit-Online-Code/B018FBCUZI/

If the co.uk is not your country, please go to Amazon and search for £10 xbox gift card. It will be emailed to your email that you have on Amazon and then you redeem it here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter and then you have the money in your account to use.

Okay new question do you think who ever thought off the idea of gift cards didnt realise its makes no sense and is as question able as say a hoover to clean bigger hoover you know pointless since you can buy a gift card that you can use on any store that accept
    gift card (gift4all) 25 characters and £10 am i the only one who thinks its retarded almost.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

So i use a £10 gift card top up on amazon then i use that to buy another £10 gift card that you redeem the same to topup £10 on xbox i know i bought a amazon card but they both are 25 character digital top up code you know £10 amazon is the same
    as £10 xbox😕
    Yes. You must use the £10 on your amazon account (after you redeem the code if you had one) and then purchase a £10 xbox gift card and then redeem that on Xbox for the money.

Amazon gift card is not the same as an Xbox Gift card, even if they have the same amount of characters in a code. If you try to enter it, it will not accept it.

For example, you will need to buy this (if you're in the UK in the URL):
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Xbox-Live-Store-Currency-Cards/Xbox-Live-Credit-Online-Code/B018FBCUZI/

If the co.uk is not your country, please go to Amazon and search for £10 xbox gift card. It will be emailed to your email that you have on Amazon and then you redeem it here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter and then you have the money in your account to use.
  5. PeteVodka Win User

Need help purchasing a UK expansion pass in the US with UK money, and gift it to someone

There is currently no way to gift content to a user outside your region. If you can find a 3rd party retailer like amazon that sells MS currency for that region you can always send them that code and then let them buy it for themselves.
    Thanks for your reply. I will try buying a UK gift card on Amazon or Ebay, and send my friend the information he needs to redeem the code. I just hope that when he redeems the gift card, it lets him buy UK region stuff with it, even though I purchased it
    in the United States.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Gift Card for Xbox, movies and Microsoft

What does it say when you try to redeem it? Are you in the same region as the gift card you purchased...ie as it's a US $ card, are you in the United States? As gift cards in a different currency cannot be redeemed in a different region....I have a UK account and can't redeem US $ cards
Thema:

1. Hi I purchased Xbox gift card on Amazon UK but i am not able to redeem it as it says there... - Similar Threads - purchased gift card

2. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  3. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  4. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  5. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  6. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  7. Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no...: Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no points/money received this was for gta. bf9d4a06-bc4a-46a4-9508-74ad569c4ea0
  8. Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card: I want to get Minecraft for my Mac and I have Microsoft gift cards available. Is there any way to get the Minecraft using the Microsoft gift card? What if I get Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition...
  9. I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...: I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance owing, but apparently it was for an Xbox X/S series where I have an Xbox One S, So I can't get the GTA$$$$...
  10. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...: I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS...