Hi I purchased my Xbox series S on takealot and was eligible for a free 3 month game pass...

Discus and support Hi I purchased my Xbox series S on takealot and was eligible for a free 3 month game pass... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I purchased my Xbox series S on takealot and was eligible for a free 3 month game pass but I do not know how to get my redeem code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bryan Jooste, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Bryan Jooste
    Bryan Jooste Guest

Hi I purchased my Xbox series S on takealot and was eligible for a free 3 month game pass...

Hi I purchased my Xbox series S on takealot and was eligible for a free 3 month game pass but I do not know how to get my redeem code

:)

Bryan Jooste, Nov 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi I purchased my Xbox series S on takealot and was eligible for a free 3 month game pass but I do not know how to get my redeem code

Is this the store?
    https://www.takealot.com/help-centre

If yes, you can use their support website to reach the seller in case you’re not able to see the option in your order history
  3. Bryan Jooste Win User

Hi how do I contact the store because like I said I purchased it on Takealot
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Bryan

If your console has a digital reward you can claim it in this way:

“Select Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox to see an overview of and redemption status of any Digital Direct offers included with your console.”

Source:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/digital-direct

If nothing appears you need to reach the store and ask for this 3 month game pass reward
  5. THE LAST BACKYARDIGA Win User

Xbox game pass not in series s starter bundle?

I had just bought the Xbox series s starter bundle but I can’t access my 3 months of Xbox game pass. It’s not anywhere on the Xbox
    I searched too and I couldn’t find me 3 months game pass neither
  6. Emma Seigrist Win User

I just bought me a new xbox and it came with 3 month free ultimate game pass but when i go claim it on my Xbox it says says oops

Also it’s not a trial. I bought the Xbox Series S starter bundle with one controller and a 3 month ultimate game pass
Thema:

1. Hi I purchased my Xbox series S on takealot and was eligible for a free 3 month game pass... - Similar Threads - purchased series takealot

2. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  3. if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...

in XBoX on Windows
    if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...: if i purchase a xbox series x today from microsoft will i receive the latest model from microsoft and also by purchasing it from microsoft be the best way to insure this?...
  4. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  5. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...: Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account...
  6. Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?: Recently I started having trouble with my Xbox, whenever I turn it on it makes a strange / worrying scratching noise but this only happens after it has been off for a long period of time so I am...
  7. If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...: If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x? 8809f9f0-652e-406e-86a4-8d79b353ef26
  8. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...
  9. How to download COD bundle that came with series X purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download COD bundle that came with series X purchase: Hi I purchased a refurbed series x from Microsoft for my son for Xmas, it was bundled with COD MWIII but It didn’t come with a code or any other info on how to download it. When we try to...
  10. I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...: I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My question is, if I've already purchased the disc version, will I have to rebuy the digital version as well?...