Hi, I pre-ordered South Park:TFBW, VIP reward and Rewards Points did not show up

Discus and support Hi, I pre-ordered South Park:TFBW, VIP reward and Rewards Points did not show up in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi- I pre-ordered "South Park: The Fractured But Whole" and I was supposed to get a 15000 point reward and a VIP mark according to the September... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BenBartunek, Nov 6, 2017.

1. BenBartunek
    BenBartunek Guest

Hi, I pre-ordered South Park:TFBW, VIP reward and Rewards Points did not show up

Hi-

I pre-ordered "South Park: The Fractured But Whole" and I was supposed to get a 15000 point reward and a VIP mark according to the September promotion.

However, I never got that reward.

Please rectify, this is really annoying.

-Ben (Werepuffin)

:)

BenBartunek, Nov 6, 2017
  2. Fir3FistAc3
    Fir3FistAc3 Guest
    Pre-Order credit

I pre ordered Recore and did not get a VIP reward increase and did not receive my 15,000 reward points. Whats going on?

Fir3FistAc3, Nov 6, 2017
  3. ll chilidogs
    ll chilidogs Guest
    Missing pre-order reward codes

Hi, I never recieved the pre-order reward codes for:

"South Park, Stick of Truth" from my pre-order of "South Park, Fractured But Whole"

and

My pre-order reward code for "Dishonored" from pre-ordering "Dishonored 2"

ll chilidogs, Nov 6, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

There were no offers to receive credits just for preordering that game. If you preordered on or after October 1, it would have counted as a punch on your games on demand punchcard. You would need 2 other eligible purchases to complete the offer and receive
    the 15,000 credits.

Preorders do not count towards VIP.

Smwutches, Nov 6, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello WerePuffin,

There was no September offer for South Park. The only offer that we had recently for that title was the Games on Demand offer that started in October. From the FAQ:

How do I earn Rewards with the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard?

Earn 15,000 Rewards Credits and 5 MyVIP Gems when you pre-order three eligible (see descriptor in next question) digital Games on Demand titles in the Microsoft Store between October 1, 2017 00:00 UTC and December 31, 2017 23:59 UTC. You must pre-order
    each game before its shown release date to qualify. Please note that retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply. Please visit http://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time database to
    determine local time.

Since you only have one out of three punches, you have not completed that offer.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello WerePuffin,

There was no September offer for South Park. The only offer that we had recently for that title was the Games on Demand offer that started in October. From the FAQ:

How do I earn Rewards with the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard?

Earn 15,000 Rewards Credits and 5 MyVIP Gems when you pre-order three eligible (see descriptor in next question) digital Games on Demand titles in the Microsoft Store between October 1, 2017 00:00 UTC and December 31, 2017 23:59 UTC. You must pre-order
    each game before its shown release date to qualify. Please note that retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply. Please visit http://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time database to
    determine local time.

Since you only have one out of three punches, you have not completed that offer.
  7. Smwutches Win User

There were no offers to receive credits just for preordering that game. If you preordered on or after October 1, it would have counted as a punch on your games on demand punchcard. You would need 2 other eligible purchases to complete the offer and receive
    the 15,000 credits.

Preorders do not count towards VIP.
  8. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

E3 Game Sale Purchases

I bought NBA 2k19 for free! Well not really, the game was $2.99 and I had enough Microsoft Reward points for a $5 gift card. Then I bought Madden 19, World War Z, Dead Island Collection, Resident Evil 5 and 6, Agentss of Mayhem, and the season pass for
    South Park TFBW.
  9. BarbecueSausage Win User

E3 Game Sale Purchases

I just brought South Park and Steep.
    Was so tempted to get South Park TFBW, enjoy!
  10. BarbecueSausage Win User

E3 Game Sale Purchases

I just brought South Park and Steep.
    Was so tempted to get South Park TFBW, enjoy!
Thema:

1. Hi, I pre-ordered South Park:TFBW, VIP reward and Rewards Points did not show up - Similar Threads - pre ordered South

2. Xbox rewards: South Park: Fractured But Whole in pre-order mission

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox rewards: South Park: Fractured But Whole in pre-order mission: If you could add the South Park game to the pre-order list of the mission it would be very nice. I most certain would make the pre-order purchase. 68558863-ff37-477f-a781-3c241762ceea
  3. South Park: Fractured but Whole Pre-order bonus (The stick of truth)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    South Park: Fractured but Whole Pre-order bonus (The stick of truth): I just pre-ordered the new South park game (The Fractured but Whole), but I'm not sure if I'm also supposed to receive the old 360 South Park game (the description text says the 360 game is...
  4. Check up store's South Park pre order promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Check up store's South Park pre order promotion: Hi, support team, like to understand, the Xbox.com's South Park™: The Fractured but Whole™ Gold Edition Pre-Order had a stating on the pre order page that: Pre-order now to get Towelie: Your...
  5. South park pre-order missing code for Stick of Truth!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    South park pre-order missing code for Stick of Truth!: About a month ago i pre-order the game South Park Fracture But Whole, the reason i got this pre order was to get a code for the old South Park Game, The Stick of Truth, it was saying that the code...
  6. south park fractured but whole pre-order promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    south park fractured but whole pre-order promo: I pre-ordered South Park: The Fractured but whole, and didn't receive SP The Stick of Truth. Chat support said I should've received a code for it but I still haven't got it. Any help?...
  7. South Park Pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    South Park Pre-order: Hello, I purchased South Park: The Fractured but Whole on September 25 and have not received a copy of The Stick of Truth. I was under the impression from the Ubisoft webpage that I should have...
  8. South Park: The Fractured but Whole Pre-order Bonus (not received)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    South Park: The Fractured but Whole Pre-order Bonus (not received): Hello, I have recently pre-ordered this game due to the fact that you also receive the prequel of the game for FREE on Xbox One. It has been a few days now and still I do not see an option to...
  9. South Park pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    South Park pre-order: never pre-order from Xbox Live can't get the Stick of Truth apparently even though they had it in their pre-order what a joke go ps4 real talk b43dbd69-55c5-4459-83f6-961fe188e930
  10. South Park pre-order not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    South Park pre-order not working?: Pre-ordered the new South Park game but i can't download the Stick of Truth like it said I would be able to. In the store it says not available, and the 360 version can only be purchased. Is the...