Hi I need help, my graphics on my xbox series s have been pixel and fuzzy in any game I...

Discus and support Hi I need help, my graphics on my xbox series s have been pixel and fuzzy in any game I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i own the benq mobiuz ex2710q 1440p 165hz monitor, I just got it, before I would use a 4k 60 fps tv with my xbox series s, my display on my xbox is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sououd ��, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Hi I need help, my graphics on my xbox series s have been pixel and fuzzy in any game I...

Hi, i own the benq mobiuz ex2710q 1440p 165hz monitor, I just got it, before I would use a 4k 60 fps tv with my xbox series s, my display on my xbox is on 1440p 120fps, but for some reason the graphics look the same as my old 4k 60fps TV, I have no clue what to do, I thought the new monitor would help but I saw no changes, a lot of story games like the new atomic heart game I started to play looks so fuzzy or blurry, I really wanna enjoy some of the beautiful graphics in games, but I have no clue how to fix this, I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks you for your time for reading this

:)

Sououd ��, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Sououd �� Win User

Hi I need help, my graphics on my xbox series s have been pixel and fuzzy in any game I play, I would really appreciate any help possible?

Thank you for your help miguel, I'm about to to this out 😁
  3. Sououd �� Win User

Hi I need help, my graphics on my xbox series s have been pixel and fuzzy in any game I play, I would really appreciate any help possible?

I tried this, but it still did not work, I even used a different hdmi cable but I'm still getting so blurry and fuzzy gameplay
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Please try to connect your computer to that monitor to see if the monitor is faulty
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

First please proceed to do a power cycle to fix the issue

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

Then proceed to the official troubleshooting guide that Microsoft provides

Video on Xbox is fuzzy

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....

If you have any trouble following any steps or the issue persists let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. Olcay95 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

Most of games are great on Series S, speacially optimisated ones for S|X

But FIFA 22 is a big problem because I bought the Series S speacially for FIFA but the game looks like from Xbox 360....

We need your support, I hope they will fix this awful / pixelated graphics

Many thanks
Thema:

Hi I need help, my graphics on my xbox series s have been pixel and fuzzy in any game I...

1. Hi I need help, my graphics on my xbox series s have been pixel and fuzzy in any game I... - Similar Threads - need help graphics

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  8. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  9. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  10. graphic are blurry need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    graphic are blurry need help!: okay i recently had to stay at my dad who is currently sick with cancer well i play normally on a pc but i got a series s to play over here my question is how do i put it into qaulity mode i got...