Hi i need help identifying the error code 0x800703e7 for my xbox one please?

Discus and support Hi i need help identifying the error code 0x800703e7 for my xbox one please? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with this issue. I’ve looked through the microsoft error codes and i couldn’t find the error. ccb0ebaf-4ddd-46c7-8e8d-35ee77c38ec0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brady Wood, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Brady Wood
    Brady Wood Guest

I need help with this issue. I’ve looked through the microsoft error codes and i couldn’t find the error.

:)

Brady Wood, Nov 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Brady

Please explain a bit more your concern, for example.

Where is this code appearing? What are you trying to do exactly? Downloading a game?

Opening a game?

I appreciate in advance your reply
  3. Brady Wood Win User

It ended up happening with me for Fifa 23. I think maybe an update just went wrong, all i did was uninstall the game and then re-installed it and it fixed it.
  4. Mom slayer Win User

It happened when I opened fortnite recently it was just on the first screen for like 5 minutes then kicked me out and gave me this message it only happens when I try to play fortnite
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Red light on Xbox 360 console

IachIanlongnose hi there :)

This thread is quite old. Do you have any issues you need any assistance with? If so, then please create a new thread. Users are encouraged to create their own threads so that the focus of support can be directed at the threads author.

As for the red ring of death, it is used on the Xbox 360 as a problem identifier. Red lights can appear in different positions and scenarios (as well as error codes and prompts) and it helps to find what the root problems are in each instance. The Xbox One
    has a similar system and again, they are there just to help identify what the cause of the problem is.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. Tgeekster Win User

trouble signing in

Hi,

Are you receiving any error messages or codes? If you can give us as much info as possible it will help in identifying what the issue may be.
Thema:

1. Hi i need help identifying the error code 0x800703e7 for my xbox one please? - Similar Threads - need help identifying

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  4. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  5. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  6. I need help with my Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox one x.: It's an Xbox one x, I was playing my game and it shut off on me and now only turn on for a couple of seconds before it turns off. You can hear something happening inside the Xbox, idk what to do...
  7. I need help with this headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with this headset: I have a problem with my wireless RAZOR headset, out of nowhere it just doesn't work at all. None of the buttons do anything and the light has been green for 3-4 hours. I don't what what to do...
  8. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  9. Need help with xbox app on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on Windows: For the last 2 weeks I been trying to use the xbox app on pc and no matter what I do my headset doesn't work in parties. My mic isn't muted in anyway because it shows it working in the test area....
  10. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...