hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ?...

Discus and support hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ?... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, I need help, I bought game pass ultimate because of atomic heart, after 2 days of playing it doesn't turn on, what about it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Predator, Feb 23, 2023.

1. hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ?...

hello, I need help, I bought game pass ultimate because of atomic heart, after 2 days of playing it doesn't turn on, what about it?

:)

Jack Predator, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Jack Predator Win User

hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ? Thank you

but I don't have it there verify , why ?
    [​IMG]
  3. John P_14 Win User

hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ? Thank you

I'm sorry to hear that. Just a friendly reminder though, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Microsoft Support personnel do not staff this forum.

In this case, what I can recommend is to contact the game support through this link; https://mundfish.com/about-us for further assistance.
  4. Jack Predator Win User

it says the application cannot be opened
  5. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Could you please provide more information or further clarify your statement? It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide additional details, as it would help me better understand the problem and offer a more informed response. Thank you.
  6. John P_14 Win User

There are a few ways you can do to fix Atomic Heart's problems if you're using Xbox Game Pass on a PC:

1. Make sure your computer satisfies the minimum system requirements for the game by checking. The system requirements for Atomic Heart are listed on the game's shop page.

2. Verify any updates to make sure the game has the most recent patch or update. You may do this by selecting Atomic Heart in the Xbox app's "My Library" menu, then checking for updates.

3. Uninstall the game: Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game if resetting it does not fix the problem. To accomplish this, pick "Uninstall" from the context menu when you right-click Atomic Heart in the Xbox app's "My Library" section. You can reinstall the game using the Xbox app after uninstalling it before.
Thema:

hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ?...

1. hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ?... - Similar Threads - need help cant

2. Need help cant move game clips:(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help cant move game clips:(: I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try to move it, it doesn't get one in and says...
  3. I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation im on step 5 Hi hello there i can't register to xbox dev kit partner center due to a web page error or something else....
  4. cant delete xbox game folder need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant delete xbox game folder need help: cant delete xbox game folder need help ac16357e-0885-4016-a02c-e6817483bfd1
  5. some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...: some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password back 6d7d5d61-7664-4f69-86f5-6ade5f583bf2
  6. i need help with bluetooth on amd ryzen 5 5600 procceser i cant find amd bluetooth drivers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with bluetooth on amd ryzen 5 5600 procceser i cant find amd bluetooth drivers...: D Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz Installed RAM 16,0 GB (15,4 GB usable) System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch...
  7. when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...: when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has been a problem for awhile and ive checked my audio settings and im pretty sure the are good...
  8. I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...: I have the xbox series X. Whenever i try to get into Roblox or Enlisted (xbox 1 version) I get the error code 0x80073cf6. Whenever I try to enter the xbox's settings, I get the error code...
  9. Need Help Figuring Out Why I Cant Access Any New Content

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Figuring Out Why I Cant Access Any New Content: I joined the Xbox Insider months ago however I haven't been introduced to anything new, I have friends who've done the same steps as me and they are able to see the new addition of discord and the...
  10. I need help with deleting an account that i cant login to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with deleting an account that i cant login to: Hello, I wanted to login to my xbox account because theres a minecraft launcher and my friend wants to try playing windows 10 edition. i logged into my account, logged out and then i wanted to...