Hi i need help here please.

Discus and support Hi i need help here please. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i want to delete my creditcard from my account but i cant delete it. I receve a message like its somthing pending to buy but i look on my history... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Am3ricanEagle25, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Hi i need help here please.

Hi i want to delete my creditcard from my account but i cant delete it. I receve a message like its somthing pending to buy but i look on my history payments and its all looks good.. its writes all payments are finished.. but still i cant delete my creditcard
    .. sorry for my english.

:)

Am3ricanEagle25, Mar 18, 2018
  2. Rahul
    Rahul Guest
    PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!

Please, Sorry for writing "please" 100x It's just a really hard time right now.

Rahul, Mar 18, 2018
  3. Rahul
    Rahul Guest
    PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!

Here I took a screenshot of what I am dealing with View attachment 2801

Here this is what I am dealing with,

Rahul, Mar 18, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

please check http://account.microsoft.com/services to see if it will show any payments due/pending there, if there are any shown they need to be sorted first.

Also check if there are active subscriptions based on the payment option (credit card) you want to delete.

If there are No pending changes or active subscriptions based on that payment option and you still can't remove it, then it's best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat.

They should be able to do a more in-depth check into the issue.

To contact Xbox Support use Contact Us | Xbox Support Keep in mind that the issue selected will determine the contact options shown.

Let us know the results

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please check http://account.microsoft.com/services to see if it will show any payments due/pending there, if there are any shown they need to be sorted first.

Also check if there are active subscriptions based on the payment option (credit card) you want to delete.

If there are No pending changes or active subscriptions based on that payment option and you still can't remove it, then it's best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat.

They should be able to do a more in-depth check into the issue.

To contact Xbox Support use http://support.xbox.com/contact-us Keep in mind that the issue selected will determine the contact options shown.

Let us know the results
  6. Rocky72 Win User

Need Help Here Please..........

yeah thats the page - its the security question that has got us locked out - being a first pet name would think we would have got that but no - been trying a lot to get this fixed but looking more like gonna have to create another GT
  7. Misconfigured Win User

you just need the email to reset it

account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx

im not sure if thats the page you done it from but if you lose access to your email try the security question option
  8. Rocky72 Win User

^^ Yeah tried that - thats where I get the answer of I don't know enough about the Email account for them to send the Link to me to help reset the password...Thanks for the response
  9. Hi ITz CHRISY Win User

Have you Been onto Windows Live and Clicked the forgot Password Options
Thema:

1. Hi i need help here please. - Similar Threads - need help here

2. Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App: I recently changed my gamertag on my xbox series and now i cant connect with xbox app on my phone. I cant use remote play or even set my console to download a game i want to play later when i get...
  3. I need help over here ! any game in my library I can get in and play for 30 seconds then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help over here ! any game in my library I can get in and play for 30 seconds then...: I really need someone to log in my desktop. I downloaded couple of games, ready to play. I can get in but after 20-30 seconds later it crashes. please I need help !...
  4. Need help here

in XboX Insiders
    Need help here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/d4yvp1/wth_happened_please_help/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  5. Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here: I am looking for anyone who can help me as the available channels have not responded to my inquires. On 5/1 I spent Microsoft Rewards points (earned off Bing/Edge) on two Game Pass...
  6. NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned: I have completed the quest line for both the months of November and December. I received the "mystery gift" for the month of December on Friday. It was supposed to be a $10 prize but received only...
  7. NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned: I have completed the quest line for both the months of November and December. I received the "mystery gift" for the month of December on Friday. It was supposed to be a $10 prize but received only...
  8. anyone need help im here if you need me,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone need help im here if you need me,: need any help playing this game just give me shout , gt xKILLBILLx1975x... 6258a7e3-e1fc-4864-ad9c-25ee4cd43d3a
  9. I need a help here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a help here: the multiplayer mode is on, but the SoT is saying he is not, and I can't play the game 4472ab6b-86d7-4cf9-811c-844545062077
  10. Need help adding your account to an Xbox One console? Check here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help adding your account to an Xbox One console? Check here!: Whether you need assistance adding your account to an Xbox One console or are running into issue adding your account, you've come to the right place! Check below for some helpful scenarios...