Hi i just want to ask that does the fan in the xbox series x always on or turns of when you...

Discus and support Hi i just want to ask that does the fan in the xbox series x always on or turns of when you... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just want to know if this is normal or is a problem.Btw it turns off in shut down mode and sleep mode. 879c428b-b2d8-4f24-804d-15c7e60d09cb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arjit CHANDI, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Arjit CHANDI
    Arjit CHANDI Guest

Hi i just want to ask that does the fan in the xbox series x always on or turns of when you...

just want to know if this is normal or is a problem.Btw it turns off in shut down mode and sleep mode.

:)

Arjit CHANDI, Mar 15, 2023
  2. g fUP Win User

Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

When I want to disconnect the electricity from the device, I turn off the device completely through the settings

You should not disconnect the power from the Xbox Series X while it is in sleep or shutdown mode even if the fan does not rotate ???
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox series x coil whine

I can't hear anything abnormal in that video, even with my stereo turned up to maximum..then again, all I can hear is the sound of you moving around etc.

I would say that the Series X does pretty much run silent...I don't hear mine at all when it's on.

Coil whine is always a possibility with anything with some sort of graphics card in it. However, it's possible it is the fan rather than the GPU

Edit: Another question to ask is does it get worse when you are playing games? Especially intense graphics games?
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi i just want to ask that does the fan in the xbox series x always on or turns of when you shut down the console.Because my one turns off in about 2-5 minutes after i turn off the console

Hi Arjit!

The fan is already programmed into the system. If it's not necessary to use it, it will not turn on. It's normal that it's turned off if it's on minimal usage like in Shutdown mode or Sleep mode. If you play games or use apps that use a lot of power and resources, your fan should start to work.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Hi i just want to ask that does the fan in the xbox series x always on or turns of when you shut down the console.Because my one turns off in about 2-5 minutes after i turn off the console

it is normal, when you shut down the console will run the fan to cool the unit down from use, also the unit is busy syncing saves and checking for updates, it will start the fan every so often too when checking for updates and so on.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Xbox Series X double starts

Hi,

I have an xbox series x. When turning the xbox on with a controller the system will turn on then immediately turn off and start again.
    Does this happen if you use the console on/off button?

Is the console OS and the controller firmware up to date?
Thema:

1. Hi i just want to ask that does the fan in the xbox series x always on or turns of when you... - Similar Threads - ask does fan

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  4. Why does it still want me to ask for permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it still want me to ask for permission?: Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for some way for the system to realize I was not...
  5. Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?: Happy New Years, everyone! I wish you a great 2024. I was chilling out a few days ago when I found a Minecraft Bedrock Edition seed that is just crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31RwlN2-mhE...
  6. Why does it still want me to ask for permission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still want me to ask for permission?: Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for some way for the system to realize I was not...
  7. Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq: Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost 50ec5ebf-ab9a-486c-8ff0-dcfa8aa7a64e
  8. Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...: I’ve recently been playing rainbow with no problems but today when trying to load into a match, xbox keeps asking me to choose a game pass plan. The thing is I don’t need a game pass to play...
  9. Why does my Microsoft account keep asking me to sign in? in website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Microsoft account keep asking me to sign in? in website: i try to sign in my account in this link (https://account.microsoft.com/account/Account) i wrote my username and password right and u send me an email that contain a code then i used that code for...
  10. Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...: just like this game and other games like forza 5 etc pls reply and respond 171c03a9-0342-4a2d-a5ff-778b98b56eb5