Hi, I just purchased the game and would like to know if I need the gold membership to play...

Discus and support Hi, I just purchased the game and would like to know if I need the gold membership to play... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thank you for checking in and answering my question, have a lovely day b3582a2a-0666-465b-aa41-642529c512d9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Favio Rivero Rubio, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Hi, I just purchased the game and would like to know if I need the gold membership to play...

Thank you for checking in and answering my question, have a lovely day

:)

Favio Rivero Rubio, Nov 26, 2022
  2. onyxishere Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

Xbox One games with gold require a gold membership to play them. If your gold membership runs out and you would like to continue playing an Xbox One game with gold game then you'll need to either renew your membership or purchase the game.
  3. VagrantCobra7 Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

Xbox One games with gold require a gold membership to play them. If your gold membership runs out and you would like to continue playing an Xbox One game with gold game then you'll need to either renew your membership or purchase the game.
    Thankss....
  4. onyxishere Win User

injustice

There is no such thing as a free one year gold membership. Either your friend purchased a membership or was given or won a membership and is pulling your leg. If you would like to play online multiplayer games then you'll need to purchase a membership
    to do so.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Hi, I just purchased the game and would like to know if I need the gold membership to play local co op with my friends. Thank you for the help

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help.

Yes, all multiplayer games do require a subscription unless it is a free to play game in the Microsoft store.

You can check subscription options here:

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/Xbox-Liv...

I hope this helps.
  6. HassanB Win User

Dark Souls won't allow me into multiplayer after update for new game install.

Hi,

As far as I can see you don't have an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

You need a Gold membership in order to play games online with others around the world. If you'd like to get to purchase a membership, please do so
    here and then try to play online afterwards.
Thema:

Hi, I just purchased the game and would like to know if I need the gold membership to play...

1. Hi, I just purchased the game and would like to know if I need the gold membership to play... - Similar Threads - purchased game need

2. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  3. Why do I need to purchase game pass for MWZ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to purchase game pass for MWZ?: MWIII has just released, and I have a problem. Why can I play WZ2 and DMZ for FREE, but not MWZ?! I already played the campaign when it was early release, so I can't really do much without an Xbox...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug: I’ve had Minecraft bedrock edition on m ps4 since around 2017. And I recently tried installing it on my new ps4 pro and where the editions button used to be is a new button saying unlock full...
  5. Person who purchased game needs to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Person who purchased game needs to sign in: So I have a Xbox series X and my friend has an Xbox one. Friend broke his Xbox and has been using his son's Xbox one. He likes Farcry Primal (I own it) and since my account is also on his Xbox he...
  6. Do I need to purchase a game pass in order to play Minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to purchase a game pass in order to play Minecraft on my pc: My son has Minecraft on his Xbox. He’s trying to buy it on his pc… does he need to buy a game pass in order for him to play on the pc please? Thanks cb8a1e48-01cc-4653-93c9-b6cac30aef2c
  7. I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code: I can't purchase game pass from Xbox website because it showing incorrect card details while I am trying on a visa debit card so I bought it from Amazon if iam going to redeem the code do they ask...
  8. I try booting up the game and it says I need to purchase gamepass to play them. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try booting up the game and it says I need to purchase gamepass to play them. Why is this?: I bought a few games on disc and installed them. I try booting up the game and it says I need to purchase gamepass to play them. Why is this? I bought the game, why can't I play the games I own?...
  9. Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...: Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i have the disc in the console dmz and warzone both work reinstalled didnt help...
  10. Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.: Hello, I am wanting to inquire about a purchase receipt for a free game Roblox insists that I need this as proof of ownership of my account. however since it was a free game there is no perchance...