Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to...

Discus and support Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to track when it's been received ETc please.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by scott pitt, Dec 3, 2022.

1. scott pitt
    scott pitt Guest

Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to...

Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to track when it's been received ETc please.

:)

scott pitt, Dec 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to track when it's been received ETc please.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Scott

If you already sent the controller you can track the package using the carrier website (UPS, fedex, etc) and the number that appears in the shipping label received in your email address (the one that you print and put in the package)
  3. McL8 Win User

UPS delivery germany

My controller has 'arrived at the service centre'!! Finally, some progress. One of my friends with similar issues sent his controller off about a week before I did and he actually recieved his controller (a brand new one in fact with all case and thumbsticks)
    back today.
  4. Dr Jud Win User

Elite controller sent to service centre (IN Germany) - Where is it now?

Thank you for your reply - I need to be more patient!
  5. SilentJay76 Win User

I would give it a few more days. There are Covid19 delays in almost every service center at the moment. If you have the confirmation / delivery receipt from UPS, I don't think you have much to worry about (other than a bit of a delay.) If the status isn't
    updated next week, I would suggest contacting the MS Service Center by phone and asking them to check if the controller has been received.
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

I believe theres a covid 19 delay but you can try to contact ups support to see if they know more info about this
Thema:

1. Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to... - Similar Threads - sent sons controller

2. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  3. I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...: My microsoft return order number is 2023912676 and serial number is 02710125334239, while shipping it back to the warehouse for repair I included the wireless connector with it, will I get it back...
  4. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  5. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  6. how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?: i dont see any message asking me to accept on my email of anywhere else. 6f0e6db3-c331-4f8b-8a49-8ac040f7b32a
  7. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  8. My son used a Fortnite v bucks card and it said it sent him a code to his account email I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son used a Fortnite v bucks card and it said it sent him a code to his account email I...: My son used a Fortnite v bucks card and it said it sent him a code to his account email I logged in and there is nothing there. What do I have to do? 4fb3caba-4a94-4bf9-9f3f-918abd819376
  9. No download code sent for Ryse Son of Rome

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No download code sent for Ryse Son of Rome: Hello, When I signed up for xbox live in December 2015 I did so through the xbox one dashboard offer for a free copy of Ryse Son of Rome, I still havent received my redemption code through. Can...
  10. BRAND NEW OUT OF BOX AND NEEDS TO BE SENT IN FOR REPAIR. MERRY CHRISTMAS, SON!

in XBoX on Consoles
    BRAND NEW OUT OF BOX AND NEEDS TO BE SENT IN FOR REPAIR. MERRY CHRISTMAS, SON!: Opened brand new Xbox One for Christmas. Connected to TV and plugged in. Received "E305". Followed all the instructions in support all the way to the end to find out I have to send in my sons...