Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

Discus and support Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SqualidMocha03, May 15, 2019.

1. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And problem not fixed What else can I do

:)

SqualidMocha03, May 15, 2019
  2. tiburave Win User

Error 800700E8

Hi bought modern warfare 3 hardened edition, it have two redeemable codes, avatar juggernaut outfit and the elite membership, with the juggernaut outfit i had no problems but when i tried to redeem the elite membership it shows me this "There's a problem
    with xbox live marketplace, try again later, error code 800700E8". Is it because of the overload the Elite subscription is having or what?

Thanks!
  3. Boojaj Win User

Connection Error-"Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality."

okay I have bf4 and whenever I try to play online it says I don't have the correct Xbox live functionality. So i try to redeem my Xbox live Gold code and i get error code 801612fb and this is the 2nd Xbox live gold membership I have bought.
  4. mohan us2010 Win User

Xbox live sign up is currently unavailable// Please help!

Hi Joao,

Something similar happened to me too. I just bought mx Xbox 360 today and wanted to log in to Xbox Live as I had a download code for Crysis 2 along with codes for 3 months Xbox Live Gold membership. I opened an Xbox Live account via my pc and upgraded it
    using the codes for Gold membership. Everything went well, in my pc I can log in to Xbox Live account and see that I have a 3 months Gold membership.

Now when I tried to sign in to the Xbox Live via my Xbox 360, it says that " Thie Windows Live ID is associated with a different gamertag. Enter another Windows Live ID and password".

What does that actually mean?

Thx,

Mohan
  5. {Parity} Win User

Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the code but show me an error. I have phone Microsoft support. No luck so far

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. Suicidal Groove Win User

Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the code but show me an error. I have phone Microsoft support. No luck so far

contact your retailer.

Check your account on live.acount.com and go to Services and Suscriptions, you can see if your Gold is there.
Thema:

Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

1. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the... - Similar Threads - problems live gold

2. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  3. Xbox live gold problem.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live gold problem.: I have Xbox live. I am able to play multiplayer on a Xbox one that isn’t my home Xbox but I can’t on my own. How can I fix this? cd1ac734-adbf-4ee8-98c0-bfadfe8653d5
  4. Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem: I have been charged on a reoccurring basis, an Live Gold subscription. This is not connected to any existing account when I have checked. How do I stop this reoccurring billing issue and obtain...
  5. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  6. Xbox Live Gold card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold card problem: So i bought my xbox live gold card for 12 months as always and after doing so i put it in my xbox, i then went to check to see if it was correct and it was incorrect, it said i had 4 months of...
  7. XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem: Hello! Here is my problem: I am from Ukraine (there is no official Microsoft services, store, support, etc. for Microsoft Xbox products), and I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold keys, and...
  8. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  9. I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase: I need hepl with problem a live gold 3 months purchase. Why i have not on my account purchase. be59bc80-97bf-4581-80e8-ddc44fed0cd7
  10. Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I want to ask that if I want to play multiplayer Minecraft Windows 10 edition on a single Player world with a single friend or if I want to play on a server, do I need Xbox live Gold subscription?...