Hi I have issues

Discus and support Hi I have issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone my Microsoft account got temporary locked and I'm created ticket 2 weeks ago and Microsoft teams don't replayed me why ? Can help me ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Punsifer Fox, May 1, 2023.

  1. Punsifer Fox
    Punsifer Fox Guest

    Hi I have issues


    Hello everyone my Microsoft account got temporary locked and I'm created ticket 2 weeks ago and Microsoft teams don't replayed me why ? Can help me ?

    :)
     
    Punsifer Fox, May 1, 2023
    #1
  2. Punsifer Fox Win User

    Hi I have issues

    Yes I'm submitted but I'm waited for 2 weeks but no one answered me :/
  3. Rostom L Win User

    Hi I have issues

    Hi Punsifer!

    To confirm, did you submit the account reinstatement form?

    Please note that it could take few days or more before it gets reviewed by the Microsoft Team depending on the volume of cases they receive.

    I discourage you to send multiple tickets as it will only delay your case.
  4. Rostom L Win User

    Hi I have issues

    Sure. I appreciate your patience and time here in the community.

    You take care!
  5. Rostom L Win User

    Hi I have issues

    I understand. I am not really sure how long but it would be best if you keep waiting. Do not send another ticket because it will delay your case. Just make sure to check your mailbox including spam/junk folder.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

    Hi , i have issue with buying game.

    hi,

    i try and that why i ask here.

    its system give me the way here only.

    do not find a way to Contact Customer Service online....

    thanks
    Hi Errock07,

    Thank you for keeping us updated in regards to not being able to purchase Just Dance.

    As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0

    It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks, pick the category(Games) and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

    Hope this helps a bit more.

    Best wishes!
Thema:

Hi I have issues

Loading...
  1. Hi I have issues - Similar Threads - issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...