Hi i have game pass ultimate and for some reason i cant play fortnite its says unexpected...

Discus and support Hi i have game pass ultimate and for some reason i cant play fortnite its says unexpected... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i have a xbox x .and game pass ultimate .which is upto date im trying to play fortnite and it says unexpected error connecting to xbox live ive... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jony33 walker, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Hi i have game pass ultimate and for some reason i cant play fortnite its says unexpected...

Hi i have a xbox x .and game pass ultimate .which is upto date im trying to play fortnite and it says unexpected error connecting to xbox live ive reset my router and xbox and still wont connect .but my xbox is connected to internet

:)

jony33 walker, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hi i have game pass ultimate and for some reason i cant play fortnite its says unexpected error with xbox live

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jony33, Fortnite does not require Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate to play as it is a free game.

If you are having any problems updating the game, or running it, please uninstall the game from your console and then follow the procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Dan stone2 Win User

Can't Play Hell Let Loose Because Gamepass Core

Hi, I have the hell let loose disc and I have game pass for console but yet it keeps saying I need Ultimate to play the game!! This cant be right?
  4. Daniella Freeman Win User

Why cant i join/invite anyone on forza horizon 5?

Well it says i have game pass for console, but theres also game pass core which says “online console multiplayer” which ultimate says that too but the one i have dosent.?

The only reason it would be pc pass is because i have a keyboard plugged in, but shouldnt change it since my friend has a keyboard and mouse but his is still normal

Edit- would it be possible that its because i am on an xbox one and he is on series x ?
  5. BlackHawk4041 Win User

Error code 0x89235106

Hi, yes I still have these problems with game pass, the same error code and an error message that say an unexpected error as occurred
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why do I have to buy xbox live to go online and play with people?

You can play without in free-to-play games like Fortnite, but all other games you have to have Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

Hi i have game pass ultimate and for some reason i cant play fortnite its says unexpected...

1. Hi i have game pass ultimate and for some reason i cant play fortnite its says unexpected... - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  5. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  6. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  7. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  8. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  9. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  10. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469