HI,I have earned enough microsoft reward points to redeem microsoft gift card to get...

Discus and support HI,I have earned enough microsoft reward points to redeem microsoft gift card to get... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can you please fix it, so I could get minecraft 30fe22b3-12eb-49e8-8495-753b1c5aed96 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nilshan Fernando, Apr 9, 2023.

1. HI,I have earned enough microsoft reward points to redeem microsoft gift card to get...

can you please fix it, so I could get minecraft

:)

Nilshan Fernando, Apr 9, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
  3. GOLDEN WEAPON45 Win User

Had this message from Xbox the other day? How do I redeem this? Its the "after earning 26 Rewards points!" that is puzzling me.

Hi there, I understand your confusion!

The “ after earning 26 reward points” just means that something you did earned you those points! With the extra 26 points you now have enough in total to redeem that gift card! Simply follow the directions of this MVP to redeem!

Go to the website listed in the message and you can see a list of gift cards you can redeem with Microsoft Rewards points. Choose the card you want and redeem it.
    Hope we helped you, if we did let’s us know by marking our reply’s as helpful.

Enjoy the gift card!

GOLDEN, Xbox Ambassador
  4. Smwutches Win User

Gamertag changed and years of work

With Microsoft Rewards points, once you earn enough points you can redeem an Xbox gift card to add funds to your account and then use those funds to purchase a gamertag change. The support person you spoke to was misinformed on how many points it takes.
    Prior to the currency system Microsoft used points as currency and at that time it cost 800 Microsoft points to change a tag. Microsoft points are not the same as Microsoft Rewards points though so you would need enough points to redeem a $10 gift card as
    well as a little extra to cover tax.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live rewards deposit

Check to see if you have it set to auto-redeem. If you do, it automatically deposits the gift card when you earn enough points for it.

If that's not it, you'll need to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards Deposit $5.00"? I appreciate it but just wondering.

If you use the Microsoft Rewards program and redeem points towards an Xbox gift card, you'll get that. If you have it set to automatically redeem when you earn a certain amount of points, that may be the case as well.
Thema:

HI,I have earned enough microsoft reward points to redeem microsoft gift card to get...

1. HI,I have earned enough microsoft reward points to redeem microsoft gift card to get... - Similar Threads - earned enough microsoft

2. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  3. Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.: On both my phone and Xbox Game Bar, it keeps telling me that I earned points, but when I go to open the app, nothing comes up and it just takes me to my profile. Only about 35% of the time does it...
  4. Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook: I’ve played multiple rounds of solitaire on Microsoft Solitaire and am not earning the 50 points 6db5e3e9-f9bf-4cf6-826e-dcb8798623c7
  5. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  6. After earning achievements game score is not going up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After earning achievements game score is not going up: it’s been several weeks since my gamer-score has reflected my achievement points. They show unlocked in game, but not reflecting on profile or leaderboard. I have tried completely signing out of...
  7. Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it: So as you most probably already know, Microsoft recently released Clone Drone onto gamepass. I've earned maybe, 3 or 4 achievements on there so far yet nothings going up. My average score has been...
  8. No "Earn Rewards" in my Xbox App section

in XBoX Accessibility
    No "Earn Rewards" in my Xbox App section: Hi guys. Recently Microsoft relases an update in my country, Italy, that adds to Xbox App section (Mobile or PC) the section "Earn Rewards" with all PC game quests for Rewards Points I tried to...
  9. Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish

in XBoX on Windows
    Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish: Hi gamers I could not get “an achievement “ in game pass even though I have finished so many achievements in different games . I am sure my game pass ultimate not expired yet , and every time when...
  10. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the...