Hi, I have an Xbox Series X and I ran into a bug in recent updates

Discus and support Hi, I have an Xbox Series X and I ran into a bug in recent updates in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, it's been about a year since I bought the Xbox Series X console and I haven't had any problems so far. But since the recent Xbox updates, it has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ter Terminator, Feb 21, 2023.

  1. Hi, I have an Xbox Series X and I ran into a bug in recent updates


    Hello, it's been about a year since I bought the Xbox Series X console and I haven't had any problems so far. But since the recent Xbox updates, it has been almost a month since I encountered the problem of the sound being cut off, and there is no solution for it. In this case, when you enter the game after an hour, when you return to the home menu, there is no sound, and even in other games, the sound of the speaker is completely cut off. But it is interesting to know that the sound is completely connected to me in hands-free mode. I tried every hardware and software solution and unfortunately none of them worked. I was hoping that this problem would be solved in the February update, but to my disappointment, this bug still exists for me and even with the factory settings, it cannot be fixed. Please report this problem to me or solve this problem in the next update, thank you.

    :)
     
    Ter Terminator, Feb 21, 2023
    #1
  2. OpticRJames Win User

    Hi, I have an Xbox Series X and I ran into a bug in recent updates

    Please follow the step-by-step sequence below.

    1. Press and hold the Xbox button , and then select Report a problem to launch the Report a Problem app.

    2. Select Report new problem.

    3. If you’re experiencing an audio or video issue, you can provide additional info and diagnostics to your problem report by selecting Reproduce with advanced diagnostics. Otherwise select Continue with standard diagnostics.

    Note If you select Reproduce with advanced diagnostics, continue with the instructions that are found in the section, “Report a problem with media tracing.”

    4. Choose the most appropriate category and subcategory from each dropdown. If you’re not sure what to choose, make your best guess.

    5. If you have a screenshot or game clip with your issue, ensure that Include screenshot or Include game clip is selected.

    6. You may be prompted to complete your report another way:

    If you select Use another device, you can use your mobile device to scan the provided QR code and continue from your device. This is helpful if your problem report has a lot of details that typing with the virtual keyboard on console may prove difficult.

    If you select Continue on console, you can continue through the steps in this section to submit your issue from your Xbox console. You can use a USB keyboard, the Xbox Chatpad, or the Xbox app on your mobile or Windows device to submit the details of your report.

    Note If you’re using a virtual assistant such as Cortana or Alexa, bring up the keyboard for each text field, and then press the View button to use voice-to-text.

    7. Enter a short title for your issue.

    8. Enter a description of your issue. Consider the following questions when deciding what details to include:

    What is the problem or unexpected behavior?

    What steps did you take to encounter the problem?

    What additional software, hardware, or accessories were you using when you encountered the problem?

    Were there any specific error codes or messages you saw when you encountered the problem or behavior? If so, what did it say?

    9. Select Submit. It can take several seconds for your problem report to send.
  3. Ter Terminator Win User

    Hi, I have an Xbox Series X and I ran into a bug in recent updates

    Yes I understand and thank you very much for continuing to help me. If it is possible, give me a step-by-step tutorial on how to use this application on the console, so that I can properly present my problem to the engineers.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

    Hi, I have an Xbox Series X and I ran into a bug in recent updates

    Hi, Ter. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    I'm really sorry about the issues you are experiencing with the console right now. What I can recommend here is to report the issues using the report a problem app so that they can investigate it on their end. Please do the steps below to download it.

    Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select Store.

    Select Search, and then enter Xbox Report a Problem in the search box.

    Choose the app from the search results, and then select Download.

    Follow the instructions in the section “Report a new problem” to submit your problem report.
  5. Ter Terminator Win User

    Hi, I have an Xbox Series X and I ran into a bug in recent updates

    Thank you very much and I am very happy that you guided me. I will follow your instructions exactly
  6. OpticRJames Win User

    Hi, I have an Xbox Series X and I ran into a bug in recent updates

    I really wish that I'm able to report it for you but using the report a problem app on the console itself is the correct way of reporting it, the Engineering team will review your report on their end after that.
Thema:

Hi, I have an Xbox Series X and I ran into a bug in recent updates

Loading...
  1. Hi, I have an Xbox Series X and I ran into a bug in recent updates - Similar Threads - Series ran bug

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...