Hi. I have an old account that I'm trying to recover. I have the email that is associated...
Discus and support Hi. I have an old account that I'm trying to recover. I have the email that is associated... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Essentially I had gotten access to the email that was linked to my old Xbox live account, but it instead made a new one, but it still shows that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DannyWoodwere, Feb 17, 2025.
Thema:
Hi. I have an old account that I'm trying to recover. I have the email that is associated...
Loading...
-
Hi. I have an old account that I'm trying to recover. I have the email that is associated... - Similar Threads - old account I'm
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
5 year old xbox/microwsoft account hacked and suspended please help me. any exworkers or...
in XboX Insiders5 year old xbox/microwsoft account hacked and suspended please help me. any exworkers or...: I honestly don’t even know where to start and I’m shaking while typing this. A few days ago my Microsoft account got completely taken over because of a Discord phishing scam and I feel sick just... -
Old Account Log in for the First Time in a Long Time
in XboX InsidersOld Account Log in for the First Time in a Long Time: So. I log in to my xbox account after probably over 10 years of inactivity. I remember fondly all the games I used to play and how fun it was to enjoy them over the massive library I collected.... -
I can't access my old Minecraft account – new account created instead
in XBoX AccessibilityI can't access my old Minecraft account – new account created instead: Hi, I originally had a Mojang account for Minecraft that was successfully migrated to a Microsoft account some time ago. I used to log in using my Microsoft credentials and could access... -
Hi I'm trying to cancel a Xbox Game Pass on an old Microsoft account I cant log into the...
in XBoX AccessibilityHi I'm trying to cancel a Xbox Game Pass on an old Microsoft account I cant log into the...: Hi I'm trying to cancel a Xbox Game Pass on an old Microsoft account I cant log into the account because I forgot my password I can't reset the password the account is no longer active I also... -
I'm having trouble recovering my old Xbox account that I used play on my 350 and Xbox one. I
in XBoX AccessibilityI'm having trouble recovering my old Xbox account that I used play on my 350 and Xbox one. I: I filled out the recovery form but I don't seem to have enough information for them to recover it for me.. It really sucks bcuz I recently bought .an Xbox series s console and got rockband 4 for... -
How do I get back into my old roblox account if I forgot the password and I'm not sure if I...
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I get back into my old roblox account if I forgot the password and I'm not sure if I...: Hey! So I've been try to get back into my old roblox account I've probably made in 2023-2024. I would really really like to have it back! I hope I get some help!! Thanks... -
I'm trying to get in my old account "FLUFFYALIGATORS100" and ever time I try to log in, it...
in XBoX Games and AppsI'm trying to get in my old account "FLUFFYALIGATORS100" and ever time I try to log in, it...: [mod removed - personal information] 11567c3e-30d4-47d8-8697-aecb909c3ea5 -
Can you change the age of my account because they block things i'm over 18 years old
in XBoX on ConsolesCan you change the age of my account because they block things i'm over 18 years old: Can you change the age of my account because they block things I'm over 18 old 98a089e1-3380-4680-82d9-b22f8e1e583e