hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I...

Discus and support hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I already have new account I want to stop paying for my old account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Georgi Milanov, Nov 7, 2022.

1. hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I...

hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I already have new account I want to stop paying for my old account

:)

Georgi Milanov, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I already have new account I want to stop paying for my old account

3. KindGryphon Win User

I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password anymore) I don't want to lose the games

I have games on an old account, but I lost the password so I want to move ownership of said games to my main account so I don't lose them if my xbox is destroyed or my storage unit breaks. I looked and I don't think I can change the ownership of games but if anyone could tell me how I could get those games back if I lose them that would be appreciated.
    Nothing is transferable between accounts. Youd have to regain access to the account in order to access its purchases.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

I don't have access to my Minecraft anymore?

Just a heads up, even on a digital game code, you should see this on your order history as being redeemed. If it is not there, there is a big possibility that you may have bought or redeemed this on a different account. If you only see there Minecraft for Windows, then you should be able to play this on PC without problems from your account but the issue is on your Xbox One because they should be separated as they have different license for each platforms. If you do not see on your history Minecraft for Xbox as being redeemed or purchased, please check other accounts to verify where it was redeemed in the first place.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your Minecraft game problem.

Have you checked your order history if the Minecraft Xbox One edition was purchased on there before?

If not, that could be the reason why it will not let you access the game and will let you buy it again.

If you believe that this was purchased before, try checking other accounts if there was a purchase on that specific game and might just have been shared on the console for you to play it on your main account.

The PC version was provided as a code I believe so you can redeem that to any account.

You can also check if you own the game by going to the Xbox app and checking your library for owned games.

Hope that helps!
  6. Para Dox7 Win User

- "Have you checked your order history if the Minecraft Xbox One edition was purchased on there before?"
    - As I stated in the original post, I purchased the Xbox One S 'Minecraft Edition.' I own the game through a digital code.

- "The PC version was provided as a code I believe so you can redeem that to any account."
    - The code in my purchase history simply says "Minecraft for Windows." If it was a PC-only code, then why was I able to still access Minecraft Windows edition on my Xbox previously, but cannot do so now? The way I see it: I got a game with my Xbox to play on my Xbox, Microsoft buys up Mojang, gives me a code to play Minecraft on my PC, then takes away all forms of me playing Minecraft on my Xbox. Does this make sense?
Thema:

hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I...

1. hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I... - Similar Threads - old account don't

2. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  3. Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for: I used my mothers xbox live account since I was a child and didn't really think about asking for the account info before she died and haven't been able to get back in for a few years and was...
  4. I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...: I have games on an old account, but I lost the password so I want to move ownership of said games to my main account so I don't lose them if my xbox is destroyed or my storage unit breaks. I...
  5. How can I sign in to an old account if I don't have the email to received a code or the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I sign in to an old account if I don't have the email to received a code or the...: I just have the user email and gamertag but no the primary email and phone number. fe4c4fbf-96e7-45ee-996e-5d62674373c0
  6. If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account?: The only problem is that I no longer use or own the phone number or email address to receive the code to reset my password they are different now. I just have the gamer tag and user email....
  7. How can i log into my old account when i don't have the old phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i log into my old account when i don't have the old phone number?: I recently repaired my old advanced warfare edition xbox. I can not log in to it because i dont have the same phone number i use to have. They want me to log in to reach someone.....but i cant...
  8. I don't know my email or phone number on my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know my email or phone number on my old account: I don't know my email or phone number on my old xbox account and I need to get it back. I checked with all my emails and couldn't find a match what else can i do?...
  9. I don't know my email or my password for my friends old Microsoft account for minecraft on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know my email or my password for my friends old Microsoft account for minecraft on...: Basically my friend wanted to play Minecraft with me a couple years back and so I made him an account, after playing it for a while he decided to delete Minecraft, fast forward to last night, we...
  10. Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account: Hi, I've been trying to find a way to get my old 360 account back that I used as a kid as it holds a lot of sentimental value to me and I still have my old 360 and games which I'd like to use...