Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough...

Discus and support Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough space to install it ? b2479c4c-9834-4e44-88b8-04afa2b908ff Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mark wotherspoon, Dec 2, 2023.

  1. Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough...


    Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough space to install it ?

    :)
     
    mark wotherspoon, Dec 2, 2023
    #1
  2. KindGryphon Win User

    Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough space to install it ?

    Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough space to install it ?
    What game are you trying to install? There are definitely some games that are over 200gb so its very possible you really just dont have enough space.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

    Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough space to install it ?

    Hi, Mark my name is oskayra, and will be a pleasure help you

    Can you be more specific with your problem please? what are you trying to do? let me know so I can help you better.

    i will wait your answer for help you Oskayra
  4. kevinbishop7 Win User

    you need this update, but we can’t get it right now try again in a while (0x8b050033)

    Hi

    I’ve uninstalled but am having trouble reinstalling as it says I don’t have enough space. I have 177 GB free any ideas?
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Series X Says I don’t have Gold

    Hi Shawn, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Can you please check if the subscription is active on your Xbox console? If you can send a photo that would be great so we can validate.

    Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

    Also, please hide any personal information that may be visible.
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

    I have gold but it says I don’t

    Try removing your account from your Xbox, restart your Xbox then add back account.

    If that doesn’t work, trying contacting Xbox support directly and they’ll refresh from their side.
Thema:

Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough...

Loading...
  1. Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough... - Similar Threads - series 200 free

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. I have 200 hours played in stalker 2 on Xbox Series X and now I have lost all my saved...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 200 hours played in stalker 2 on Xbox Series X and now I have lost all my saved...: Can developers restore my saves pls? 1d2bccc8-af15-4bd4-9b28-e5f2af53b417
  9. My Xbox series s is struggling to load anything when I have 200 mbs of download and 150 mbs...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s is struggling to load anything when I have 200 mbs of download and 150 mbs...: I’ve hard reset the Xbox, reset my network, loggged in and out of my account. Unplugged the Xbox I’ve done everything I can do cd41b382-cc95-4c39-8a8e-7ff69177439c
  10. When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...: When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2 controller? LB/RB is used for swapping weapons and dropping items in so many games... I'm tired of...