Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

Discus and support Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shammylooloo R, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it

:)

Shammylooloo R, Feb 13, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

Unless it specifically says it was made for Xbox, USB mics will not work

You can use the 1/8" jack on the controller
  3. Schizzy718 Win User

Audio chat issues while streaming

I dont stream but does your mic work while not streaming? I would check that because the mic could be bad or the controller connection might be bad as well.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi everyone I was wondering if I bought 2k23 for Xbox one could I play it on Xbox series s?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Yes, Ricky. Yes, you can play the Xbox One version of NBA 2k23 that was purchased digitally on an Xbox Series S console.
  5. oliver2 barrowman Win User

hello I have had this problem for a couple months and it keeps saying "something went wrong. Try love streaming again in a while.

hello nice to meet you i have been trying to stream twitch on the xbox series s i have tried from the app and i also have tried from the capture and share place and it still will not work i have checked YouTube and google and still could not figure this out so i was wondering if you have had to deal with this problem before and if so could you help me out with this thanks
  6. johnsgaming347 Win User

Can't purchase GTA 4 ballard of gay tony

It says I can’t purchase it. I wonder could be because I’m using an Xbox series s?
Thema:

1. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it - Similar Threads - series was wondering

2. Why is the series X ping so high

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the series X ping so high: Why is my ping around 80 when playing thru the xbox but if I'm playing the same game on geforce now thru edge browser, also on the xbox, it's 10. My ping was much lower on the one X as well, it...
  3. Is this HDMI port repairable (XBOX SERIES X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this HDMI port repairable (XBOX SERIES X): [img] XBOX SERIES X HDMI PORT I know this is a stupid question, and I already know the answer, given the state of the port, but is there any way this console can be fixed without sending it off...
  4. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.: I’m in alpha updates and I’ve noticed while I was playing Dead Island 2, whenever I’d click the guide button the controller freezes, disconnects and then reconnects. Even my Xbox wireless headset...
  6. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  7. Xbox series X blu ray playback

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X blu ray playback: Xbox series X blu ray playback randomly zooms in and out slightly while playing a movie. Its very sporadic. Xbox is up to date, discs are immaculate, no fingerprints, scratches, etc. I'm re...
  8. Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for Xbox series x such as Jedi survivor,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for Xbox series x such as Jedi survivor,...: Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for an x/s console such as Jedi survivor onto a regular Xbox one? Thanks 82a1f1f5-6f80-417e-bea4-c5a9d44d928e
  9. Is lord of the rings return of the ring able to work on Xbox series x I've been wondering...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is lord of the rings return of the ring able to work on Xbox series x I've been wondering...: I've been wondering for years if lord of the rings return of the king is backwards compatible and if it works on a xbox series x because I miss the game badly feel in need of a nostalgia run...
  10. So I am wondering if my friends account was suspended on the xbox series x and he wanted to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I am wondering if my friends account was suspended on the xbox series x and he wanted to...: So I am wondering if my friends account was suspended on the xbox series x and he wanted to give it to me would my console be affected d055abfc-7e32-4e01-9e72-52556d5660d8