Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

Discus and support Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shammylooloo R, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it

:)

Shammylooloo R, Feb 13, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

Unless it specifically says it was made for Xbox, USB mics will not work

You can use the 1/8" jack on the controller
  3. Schizzy718 Win User

Audio chat issues while streaming

I dont stream but does your mic work while not streaming? I would check that because the mic could be bad or the controller connection might be bad as well.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi everyone I was wondering if I bought 2k23 for Xbox one could I play it on Xbox series s?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Yes, Ricky. Yes, you can play the Xbox One version of NBA 2k23 that was purchased digitally on an Xbox Series S console.
  5. oliver2 barrowman Win User

hello I have had this problem for a couple months and it keeps saying "something went wrong. Try love streaming again in a while.

hello nice to meet you i have been trying to stream twitch on the xbox series s i have tried from the app and i also have tried from the capture and share place and it still will not work i have checked YouTube and google and still could not figure this out so i was wondering if you have had to deal with this problem before and if so could you help me out with this thanks
  6. johnsgaming347 Win User

Can't purchase GTA 4 ballard of gay tony

It says I can’t purchase it. I wonder could be because I’m using an Xbox series s?
Thema:

1. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it - Similar Threads - series was wondering

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for Xbox series x such as Jedi survivor,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for Xbox series x such as Jedi survivor,...: Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for an x/s console such as Jedi survivor onto a regular Xbox one? Thanks 82a1f1f5-6f80-417e-bea4-c5a9d44d928e
  9. Is lord of the rings return of the ring able to work on Xbox series x I've been wondering...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is lord of the rings return of the ring able to work on Xbox series x I've been wondering...: I've been wondering for years if lord of the rings return of the king is backwards compatible and if it works on a xbox series x because I miss the game badly feel in need of a nostalgia run...
  10. So I am wondering if my friends account was suspended on the xbox series x and he wanted to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I am wondering if my friends account was suspended on the xbox series x and he wanted to...: So I am wondering if my friends account was suspended on the xbox series x and he wanted to give it to me would my console be affected d055abfc-7e32-4e01-9e72-52556d5660d8