Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

Discus and support Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Frub Juice, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Frub Juice
    Frub Juice Guest

Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help?

:)

Frub Juice, Apr 24, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox network, what should I do?

Hi, Frub. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Kindly check if there is a pending system update for the console.

Make sure your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings.

Select System > Updates & downloads.

Under "Updates", you'll see: Console update available. Select this button to begin your update,

Solution 3: Try setting up manual DNS settings.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

If the same issue persists, other players are experiencing the same issue right now. Although there is no official announcement yet about the issue. Let's wait until it gets fixed, you can also provide feedback about it using the Report a Problem app which you can download by doing the steps below.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select Store.

Select Search, and then enter Xbox Report a Problem in the search box.

Choose the app from the search results, and then select Download.

Follow the instructions in the section “Report a new problem” to submit your problem report.
  3. Lyyche Win User

Upload Studio

Hi!

This link covers sharing clips from upload studio and has further support incase the page doesnt answer your question.

Hope this helps

-

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/share-clips-xbox-one
  4. mohanicus Win User

Upload Studio Not Working

well it appears that this problem isnt just resident evil clips...

i cant even upload or find the clips i just recorded for battlefield hardline....

they are not even on smartglass on my phone....

the rendering process on upload is fine but as it starts to upload you get the "sorry we cant upload your clip"
  5. Sodkumagaras_DOD Win User

Why cant i use The Xbox Companion App on windows11?

i didnt use the normal xbox app because it doesnt have the function i need (sharing screenshots and gaming clips, interacting with clubs) i looked. somehow i can see what my friends have uploaded but i dont have the option to share anything. when i go to library it only shows me the games i can play on pc but i cant even see any of my uploaded content. i could do so on the console companion.
  6. Bestlano Win User

xbox and Nokia lumia 830 windowsphone 8.1.

Hi Speler666890179. Please reference the following article to see if it may help with what your trying to do.

support.xbox.com/.../upload-studio-sharing-clips. Also other users have tried uploading their clips recorded on the XBONE to SkyDrive and from their you
    can share your clips.

Thanks,

Best
Thema:

1. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox... - Similar Threads - question why cant

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  4. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  5. Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?: My xbox account, ASHF3CTION was banned recently, permanently, with “no details available at the time” as the hook. I suspect i know why, but i have an argument that would appeal to the enforcement...
  6. My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??: I got suspended for two days because I told someone a bad word I had reasons to because he was bullying me for no reason because I didn’t do anything to him and he was saying bad about my family...
  7. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  8. My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...: All I'm trying to figure out is does Xbox cloud gaming have any kind of cheats that you can use as part of the service for the games. I'm not talking about weed mod or something I'm talking about...
  9. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  10. I have a question why cant i see

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question why cant i see: why cant i see the report ui in the messages tab i restarted my xbox and hard restarted as well please help me with my problem submitted by /u/lilpeep1234yt [link] [comments]