Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not...

Discus and support Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not have a hdmi port. So I bought this dvi to hdmi cable since my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tayeeb, May 25, 2023.

1. Tayeeb
    Tayeeb Guest

Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not...

Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not have a hdmi port. So I bought this dvi to hdmi cable since my monitor does not have a hdmi port and it connects and all my games work and just one thing that the audio does not work on my head phone I can hear people off my mic but the game audio won’t play on my new headphones so I am wondering what I need to do. Please help

:)

Tayeeb, May 25, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not have audio on my headset.

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Try changing your audio settings.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and select Profile & System> Settings > General > Volume & audio output.

Under Headset Audio, choose one of the options in the Headset format drop-down menu.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/hardware-ne...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Mohamad Shaheen 89 Win User

Recommendations for a PC with optimal performance for FIFA 23 on Xbox One S and Xbox Series S/X

You've stated twice in your post about a PC. What exactly is it you're looking for? A PC or a Monitor?

If it's just a monitor you're after, don't make the mistake of buying 'any monitor' that fits your budget and hope that it works, because as SwordofWhedon has already stated, many monitors have compatibility issues with consoles. Just because a display says it does 144Hz, doesn't mean you'll get 120Hz on the Xbox. Many monitors, especially older models, have their own custom timings that don't conform to the VESA standard that the Xbox expects.

Series S is largely a 1080P console with some games running at 1440P. If you connect a Series S to a 4K display it won't look great. Series X looks good on both 1080P and 4K displays.

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/best/xbox-series-x#recommendation_264254
    I apologize for not making my point clear earlier. I have an Xbox One S console and am looking for a monitor to connect it to in order to play FIFA 23. I am willing to spend a reasonable amount on a monitor, but I do not want it to be too expensive. I would like the monitor to be suitable for use with an Xbox Series S/X, in case I decide to upgrade in the future. I am seeking recommendations for monitors that are compatible with consoles and do not have any issues. Thank you.

I would like to inquire about the recommended budget monitor that costs only $300. Would this monitor be suitable for use with an Xbox Series S/X if I were to upgrade in the future?
  4. Emrys O Win User

xbox turns on but no signal in monitor

Hi not sure about the model but its a dell 60hz monitor
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Recommendations for a PC with optimal performance for FIFA 23 on Xbox One S and Xbox Series S/X

You've stated twice in your post about a PC. What exactly is it you're looking for? A PC or a Monitor?

If it's just a monitor you're after, don't make the mistake of buying 'any monitor' that fits your budget and hope that it works, because as SwordofWhedon has already stated, many monitors have compatibility issues with consoles. Just because a display says it does 144Hz, doesn't mean you'll get 120Hz on the Xbox. Many monitors, especially older models, have their own custom timings that don't conform to the VESA standard that the Xbox expects.

Series S is largely a 1080P console with some games running at 1440P. If you connect a Series S to a 4K display it won't look great. Series X looks good on both 1080P and 4K displays.

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/best/xbox-series-x#recommendation_264254
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Xbox series s starter bundle

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

The only difference between a regular Xbox Series S console and an Xbox Series S Starter Bundle is that the Xbox Series S Starter Bundle includes also 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate, while the regular Xbox Series S does not.

For more information about the Xbox Series S Starter Bundle, please check the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/consoles/xbox-series-s/starter-bundle

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not... - Similar Threads - question series connected

2. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  3. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  4. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  5. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question: Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight forward, but I'm wondering if I'm missing...
  6. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  7. Xbox series s fan question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s fan question: Hi, I have an Xbox series s. I can hear a small clicking noise coming from the fan, but I only hear it when I get close. Here a YouTube clip of the sound....
  8. New Series S Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Series S Question: New Xbox Series S, replacing old Xbox One. I bought a game on my account, on the old Xbox (EA FC). My son tried to launch a game on HIS account on the new Series S, but says it needs the person...
  9. XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question: I have the Halo Anniversary edition for xbox 360 which works fine on my Series X for single player. I have played this game both on and offline on my old xbox 360 and noticed that when I start...
  10. Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks: Hello, can anybody from xbox community list all the ssd expansion storage card I can use on xbox series x. Thanks 803849fd-43a3-4040-9cbc-c8721aed9223