Hi, I have a problem with my main xbox principal.

Discus and support Hi, I have a problem with my main xbox principal. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, basically I ran out of 5 options to put as main xbox in other consoles because of my younger brother with his friends without my consent so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by omargonzales1, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Hi, I have a problem with my main xbox principal.

Hello, basically I ran out of 5 options to put as main xbox in other consoles because of my younger brother with his friends without my consent so I ask that I can put more main xbox options. postscript.
    I ask you please, I really need it. Thank you for your attention.

:)

omargonzales1, Dec 8, 2018
  2. omargonzales1 Win User

thanks for answering friend, this information helped me a lot.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Once a users 5 switches per year have been used, the user can fill out a survey on Xbox Assist on the console. That will give them one more switch until the year's time is up so that they can switch it again. Support teams no longer
    have the ability to do anything about Home Console switches.
  4. schnurren Win User

Xbox principal

Olá N3WSUNSH1N3,

Você pode ter apenas um Xbox One principal ao mesmo tempo.

Se você atingiu o valor máximo do Xbox One Principal / Principal (esse limite é 5 em um ano), será necessário aguardar até o próximo ano para definir outro Xbox como Principal / Principal.

[Original text]

Hello N3WSUNSH1N3,

You can only have one Main Xbox One at the same time.

If you have reached the max amount of Home/Main Xbox One (that limit is 5 in a year) you will need to wait until the next year to set another Xbox as Home/Main.
  5. FRAN SM70 Win User

CONTA PRINCIPAL XBOX COMPARTILHADA ENTRE DISPOSITIVOS DE UM MESMO PROPRIETARIO [Translate] XBOX HOME ACCOUNT SHARED BETWEEN DEVICES OF THE SAME OWNER

O meu problema é com a conta

como tenho 2 consoles XBOX one compartilho a minha conta entre os dois consoles ou seja um fica como xbox principal e outro eu acesso normalmente sem estar como principal porem esse que está como principal já está a anos! e sem motivo ele está acusando agora
    como já efetuei a troca 5 x da conta como xbox principal ele desconfigurou e não consigo mas acessar como antes.

Preciso de corrijam o erro que apresenta como se eu já tivesse trocado 5 x no ano minha conta principal por consoles XBOX one. Pois isso não ocorreu nunca troquei

-[Translation - My problem is with the account

As I have 2 XBOX one consoles I share my account between the two consoles or be one gets as main Xbox and another I access normally without being as main but the one that is as main is already years! And for no reason he is accusing now as I have
    already effected the 5 x exchange of the account as the main Xbox he has unconfigured and can not but access as before.

I need to correct the error that displays as if I had already exchanged 5 x in the year my main account for XBOX one consoles. ' Cause it didn't happen I never traded]
  6. Derch17 Win User

Parent accounts on the Xbox One.

English(language)

Hi, you must have started the account you want to remove or put as the main xbox.

Once you have the account started follow these steps.

configure your console (xbox) > General>PERSONALIZATION>MY MAIN XBOX.

Spanish (language)

Hola, debe haber iniciado la cuenta que desea eliminar o poner como el xbox principal.

Una vez que tenga la cuenta iniciada, siga estos pasos.

configuración de su consola. (xbox)> General> PERSONALIZACIÓN> Mi xbox principal
Thema:

1. Hi, I have a problem with my main xbox principal. - Similar Threads - problem main principal

2. Club main pg problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Club main pg problem: I cannot change the txt on my clubs main page. Keeps saying..'sorry can't do that, try again later' What do I do? Worried if I delete it wont let me put anything up....
  3. problem with main xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with main xbox: i have a problem with my main Xbox , when i go to put mine as main it appears on the screen - Can not save the changes , it is not possible to connect to the service at the moment. try again in a...
  4. problème xbox principale [main Xbox problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème xbox principale [main Xbox problem]: bonjour je cherche activement depuis toute la journée de l'aide, car mon ami m'ayant passer son compte xbox live pour que je puisse avoir du xbox live gold et donc jouer avec lui et tout mes...
  5. problem with main xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with main xbox: I have a problem when trying to share licenses with a friend, when I give him the option to do this my main Xbox in his account I get it You have 4 changes left. I give "Make this my main Xbox"...
  6. Problem with panel on main menu :-(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with panel on main menu :-(: Hi, i write this post because i have a problem with the panel that should be open when i click on Xbox button... In fact when i click on Xbox button the panel doesn't open and a "dark shadow"...
  7. I have a small problem I can not do my main xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a small problem I can not do my main xbox: Hi I have a small problem I can not do my main xbox on my console she told me I have to wait a year I have already spent three times eb20e901-f1b0-4a4e-b105-68c41d25cf48
  8. problem with main xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with main xbox: I have a problem when trying to share licenses with a friend, when I give him the option to do this my main Xbox in his account I get it You have 4 changes left. I give "Make this my main Xbox"...
  9. problem with my main xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with my main xbox: Hello I had already change 5 times of my main xbox only here I come to break my xbox and I bought a new one of the coup es you could allow me a last change of my main xbox thank you in advance....
  10. A problem with main line on xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    A problem with main line on xbox 360 profile: why i did sign in with one profile main function line is not full only: home, social, game&apps settings when i do sign in other profile is full main function line: bing, home, social, games,...