Hi i have a failed refund

Discus and support Hi i have a failed refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rhyno Kitchen, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Hi i have a failed refund

Hi can anyone assist me

I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they just plain ignore my mails

I dont want the refund paid back to me anymore i just want my money that they have to spend it on their product - can anyone give me someone i can contact direct

:)

Rhyno Kitchen, Apr 19, 2024
  2. Shawn Lu Win User

Refund on gift codes

Hi,

I have the exact same issue, but I am unable to see this purchase in my order history or access the refund webform. I ordered the game yesterday, so it should still be eligible for a refund, especially as the code redemption failed.
  3. Qk Teqzah Win User

Waiting for a refund for an order that never arrived and was returned to microsoft

Hi, thanks for the reply.

It's saying

Delivery failed - processing refund

Refund will be issued within 4-7 business days.

But it has been saying this for about 13 days now
  4. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

DELIVERY FAILLED!!! Microsoft store ordering issue

Hihi, so you try refunding it as you said here"failed processing refund"? But the process of refunding it failed? And who was delivering it to you?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Hi. I refund the game.

6. Drizzle J Win User

Hi. I refund the game.

We don’t have anything to do with refunding. We’re volunteers for xbox and can only lead you the right way to the best of our knowledge
Thema:

Hi i have a failed refund

1. Hi i have a failed refund - Similar Threads - failed refund

2. AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%

in XBoX on Windows
    AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%: Tried installing Assassins Creed Valhalla onto my Xbox one, it keeps stopping at 99.9% (92.25 GB of 92.3). I have seen this same issue on forums for the past couple months this year and have tried...
  3. Update failed. Status code: 4476 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 000F

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update failed. Status code: 4476 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 000F: What should be the reason for this code? 2906437a-e71e-4708-9c31-3cb0e57719e0
  4. Wireless and wired connections fail on Xbox (Series X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless and wired connections fail on Xbox (Series X/S): About 6 months ago, my Xbox became unable to connect to the internet wirelessly. I’ve been using an Ethernet cable to connect the Xbox to the internet since then. Today, my Xbox lost connection in...
  5. Why Am I Receiving A Failed To Do Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Am I Receiving A Failed To Do Action: Hi so I read earlier about someone having this same issue but it been xbox with PC but Me and my boyfriend are both on pc. Ive checked literally every setting possible and have invites enabled,...
  6. Devkit activation fails.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Devkit activation fails.: hello This is Ryan from KRAFTON HQ in Korea. We purchased an Xbox Series X devkit in April, and when we received it and tried to use it, we kept getting Activation Failed. The exact error...
  7. My Xbox One will not receive new update, latest status says update failed with this number...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox One will not receive new update, latest status says update failed with this number...: My Xbox One will not update, says latest status failed with this number (0x8B050084) please help c860f7a5-7cbb-4aa8-860c-2634ace38296
  8. Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360: Hi how are you doing today and I'm just wondering how to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 I have it connected to the Internet and the network says connected and the Internet...
  9. Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed: Bought a used xbox 360 recently and have been having issues connecting it to the internet via my wifi.. When I run the test connection, I get "Live Connection Error". The server status says up and...
  10. Refund after failed warranty repair/replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund after failed warranty repair/replacement: Hello, I created a warranty replacement/repair order for my $250 Xbox Elite 2 controller and I had to send it in 3x and it was never fixed. On the 3rd time, I was promised a cash refund if they...