hi, i got screwed over by my xbox and everyone on it

Discus and support hi, i got screwed over by my xbox and everyone on it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got falsely reported when two kids team-killed me and the rest of the team and I told them to stop but they reported me and i got falsely reported... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by enderblade101, Mar 29, 2018.

  1. hi, i got screwed over by my xbox and everyone on it


    I got falsely reported when two kids team-killed me and the rest of the team and I told them to stop but they reported me and i got falsely reported with a two week suspension for communication and some other limitations also when
    I want to change my gamertag it won't let me even though it says, clearly, I CAN. fix you're problem's microsoft or, the main, xbox team.

    :)
     
    enderblade101, Mar 29, 2018
    #1
  2. Brian0669
    Brian0669 Guest
    Fix your report system

    agreed i had a needs work on my account and wore i like a badge of honor saying hey i got screwed over by the xbox report system
     
    Brian0669, Mar 29, 2018
    #2
  3. Xbox didn't repair my console properly

    Can't - no credit.

    Got screwed over by MS and I am not the only person suffering.
     
    Elite Telamon, Mar 29, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    hi, i got screwed over by my xbox and everyone on it

    Smwutches, Mar 29, 2018
    #4
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    retaliating in any way that violates the terms of use is not a false report

    Don't fight back block and ignore that's all you are allowed to do

    Also provide rep.feeedback
     
    ngocphi, Mar 30, 2018
    #5
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    YYou can always change your gamertag but that's not the issue it's because you violated the terms of use

    Also if you mean you can't change your gamertag for free that's because you can't you have to pay for it

    Fieee name.changes is only for people with randomly created.gamertags from creating an account

    Since you arent given a choice when creating a new account
     
    ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. ngocphi Win User

    hi, i got screwed over by my xbox and everyone on it

    YYou can always change your gamertag but that's not the issue it's because you violated the terms of use

    Also if you mean you can't change your gamertag for free that's because you can't you have to pay for it

    Fieee name.changes is only for people with randomly created.gamertags from creating an account

    Since you arent given a choice when creating a new account
  8. ngocphi Win User

    hi, i got screwed over by my xbox and everyone on it

    retaliating in any way that violates the terms of use is not a false report

    Don't fight back block and ignore that's all you are allowed to do

    Also provide rep.feeedback
  9. Smwutches Win User

    hi, i got screwed over by my xbox and everyone on it

    To see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  10. beane2813 Win User

    Access to Sea of Thieves Alpha on account that cant use Xbox Insider Hub

    So I got screwed over then.
  11. Mr Durva Win User

    new to dark souls wanting tips on dex builds

    I ended up at the catacombs my first time got screwed over and raged lol
Thema:

hi, i got screwed over by my xbox and everyone on it

Loading...
  1. hi, i got screwed over by my xbox and everyone on it - Similar Threads - got screwed everyone

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. Got screwed buying an Xbox used and looking for answers

    in XboX Insiders
    Got screwed buying an Xbox used and looking for answers: Bought an Xbox Series X off Facebook Marketplace. Been trying to save up to get one and finally had the money. Powered it up to make sure it worked, paid him, and went home. When i got home and...