Hi I got a wrongfully 2 week multiplayer suspension

Discus and support Hi I got a wrongfully 2 week multiplayer suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I completed a communication suspension for Aug 25-27 Therefore I was unable to communicate with nobody. I come home tonight to play and I got a 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JohnDoe_615, Nov 5, 2021.

1. JohnDoe_615
    JohnDoe_615 Guest

I completed a communication suspension for Aug 25-27

Therefore I was unable to communicate with nobody.

I come home tonight to play and I got a 2 week multiplayer suspension. How is that possible??? I wasn't even able to communicate with anyone for 2 days.

Basically i received a double suspension. But yet I was able to play multiplayer during the communications suspension.

Please help get my multiplayer unbanned I am competing in a tournament tomorrow and invested a lot of money and time.

:)

JohnDoe_615, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Investigations can take time so they are not always issued the same day the action took place. Both suspensions could be for actions that took place days or weeks before the first one.
  3. JohnDoe_615 Win User

I already submitted a case review. I need a phone number to call and get this fixed.

Suspensions can not take place for actions that took place days or weeks before the first one.

This is ridiculous it makes me want to sell xbox and get ps5.

Please help me get multiplayer access
  4. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to wait for the response from your case review. The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and a case review is the only way to contact them.
  5. Leonard L. Church Win User

Suspended on Xbox Lives for complimenting someone...

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. I've immediately appealed the suspension once I was aware of it, and after 2 days of being wrongfully suspended, the suspension has been lifted.
  6. DylanJH232 Win User

Bioshock 2 player group?

I just got bioshock 2 and I'll be playing its multiplayer after a week or two. How is its multiplayer
Thema:

1. Hi I got a wrongfully 2 week multiplayer suspension - Similar Threads - got wrongfully week

2. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  3. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  4. I tried logging into my xbox account, and it asked for my password which I got wrong and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried logging into my xbox account, and it asked for my password which I got wrong and...: Where can I get live support to walk me through the account recovery form? Where can I get personalized help to fill out this form correctly besides the guide on this website? I've tried multiple...
  5. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  6. My account got banned for a year and I didn’t do any thing wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for a year and I didn’t do any thing wrong: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2154bcde-33dc-4a01-a5c2-a0e7c3f66a39
  7. how do i appeal a ban that i wrongfully got

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i appeal a ban that i wrongfully got: i was reporting a guy for being a pedophile but somehow im the one that got banned and he gets to stay on xbox and keep being a pedophile. you guys can review my message history and you can see...
  8. I have got a 366 day ban off Xbox outta nowhere why have I got this I done nothing wrong...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have got a 366 day ban off Xbox outta nowhere why have I got this I done nothing wrong...: I just got a 366 day ban out of nowhere and I had I ban already when I got this but I couldn't do anything while I was banned before and why did I get this ban and how can I get unbanned? Please...
  9. I just got my xbox account permanelty banned and I have never done anything wrong, but they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got my xbox account permanelty banned and I have never done anything wrong, but they...: I have never done anything wrong on xbox, never broken any community standards. I don't even have any strikes on my account. But still my account was permanently banned and my console was banned...
  10. I got the wrong colored thumb sticks and D-Pad for my design lab controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the wrong colored thumb sticks and D-Pad for my design lab controller.: I just received my custom pro controller today and the thumb sticks and D-Pad are okay on the controller itself. I also ordered the extra thumb sticks and D-Pad for it but they came in the wrong...