Hi, i gameshare with my friend. and as of recently, i no longer get their gamepass pr ea...

Discus and support Hi, i gameshare with my friend. and as of recently, i no longer get their gamepass pr ea... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My friend has gamepass and we are gamesharing but i dont get his gamepass anymore? what do i do to fix this. 73d5bd55-3564-488a-b121-4a0b184a5996 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ︎༻ ༺, Feb 1, 2023.

1. ︎༻ ༺
    ︎༻ ༺ Guest

Hi, i gameshare with my friend. and as of recently, i no longer get their gamepass pr ea...

Hello, My friend has gamepass and we are gamesharing but i dont get his gamepass anymore? what do i do to fix this.

:)

︎༻ ༺, Feb 1, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi, i gameshare with my friend. and as of recently, i no longer get their gamepass pr ea play? how do i fix this?

That's odd. Perhaps, this is an intermittent issue so kindly give it time and try it again in a few hours or after 24 hours.
  3. ︎༻ ༺ Win User

Hi, i gameshare with my friend. and as of recently, i no longer get their gamepass pr ea play? how do i fix this?

Hi again, this hasnt worked either? i reset and added the profiles back but nothing had changed. i dont know what to do.
  4. John P_14 Win User

I'm sorry to hear that. Here's what we're going to do next, let's try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.​​​​​​​

Note: Make sure that you know your account logins before doing this step. Also, this will remove your friend's account as your Home Xbox.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll select Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. ︎༻ ༺ Win User

Hi john, this didnt work. ive tried removing and adding it back multiple times however it is not working. what do i do ?
  6. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

It may be possible that your friend's account is no longer set as Home Xbox on your console so kindly make sure it's still set as Home Xbox by following the steps below;

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

3. Select Make this my home Xbox.

If it's still set as your Home Xbox, try to resync your friend's Xbox profile to your console by following the steps below. Make sure that you know his account logins before doing these steps.

REMOVE PROFILE:

To remove a profile: From Profile & system, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

POWER CYCLE CONSOLE:

To restart your console: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller, and then select Restart console > Restart. To power cycle your console if it's frozen: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds. Then press the Xbox button on the console or on your controller to turn your console back on.

RE-ADD PROFILE:

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & system. Select Add or switch, and then select Add new and follow the instructions.
Thema:

1. Hi, i gameshare with my friend. and as of recently, i no longer get their gamepass pr ea... - Similar Threads - gameshare friend recently

2. Gamesharing DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamesharing DLC: My girlfriend and I are playing fallout 4. I have game pass and i game share with her. She is able to play fallout 4 but we realized i have all the Ultimate Game Pass Exclusive DLC however she...
  3. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  4. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...
  5. gameshare not working

in XBoX on Windows
    gameshare not working: my girlfriend is trying to gameshare me binding of isaac and when I login to her account on my xbox it says she doesn't own the game, however she does, is there anyway to fix this?...
  6. GameSharing gamepass issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameSharing gamepass issue: My brother got Xbox gamepass ultimate and he is also game sharing with me but when I try to play online it keeps telling me to get gamepass. 76388427-90f2-4cb0-830f-c2b431f51543
  7. Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer: I'm game sharing with a friend that has gamepass ultimate but I can't access any online privileges how do I fix this 75aef79d-2b0b-4bac-9efc-b5b446998e0f
  8. I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...: Is it possible to play in the same game online while gamesharing it’s not letting me and my brother do it. a0b349c8-2b12-4924-8aed-4f535e7535f4
  9. How do l play mw3 that my friend is gamesharing with me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do l play mw3 that my friend is gamesharing with me.: It is still locked fir me after the release. 2ca87bbc-373b-4e26-9cb2-73ed815718db
  10. Does it go against the TOS to GameShare with a friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does it go against the TOS to GameShare with a friend?: Just wanted to know if I would be able to GameShare with a friend. But wanted to be sure it doesn't go against the TOS or guidelines. e8244f50-2008-4588-b249-9c94497c7345